• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced in 2019

Advertisement
I thought and insider not named Marni said we are getting the tag next year?

AJH219

For those who care, next year's Festival of the Holidays Epcot Forever presentations will include a Holiday Tag®.
They did, from the Epcot Forever thread
How about we enjoy this tag while we have it? Since we don't know if we're getting a Tag next Thanksgiving? And, Since it is Christmas Eve, POE should be at a high level for the rest of the season, Right Epcot????????

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
If only there was a place where insiders' inside knowledge was catalogued... ;)

Interim show is back on (code name: Spark) and called Epcot Forever, fall 2019
  • a tribute to Epcot features Epcot tunes, a 'spark of imagination' that grows into fireworks, lights, lasers, & choreographed SFX and kites [official]
  • will include a Holiday Tag during International Festival of the Holidays [here]

Better question, is Epcot looking for sponsors??? Do these shows need sponsors? Is ROE suffering without one? We all know POE didn't have the best season.
Dare I say Disney can afford to pay for nighttime spectaculars. It doesn’t cost THAT much to fix a broken Anna or an Olaf with Dead Eyes.

I don’t know if Peace on Earth will be the tag next year, but there will be a tag starting in November and there will be a NYE countdown. The language in the park guide was meant to suggest that this was RoE’s last holiday season.

Coaster Lover

Wait.... what??!? Dear Disney, just because you play the songs from your animated film in different languages doesn't mean you have a show that properly embraces multiculturalism and the "one world" mentality that Epcot was/is supposed to embrace...

(On a side note... seriously... who thought the song "Go the Distance" would have so much sticking power in Disney night time shows?!? It's a great song, great message, don't get me wrong... I just get a little bummed that that song is the ONLY part of that movie that has a presence in the parks anymore)

Kamikaze

Wait.... what??!? Dear Disney, just because you play the songs from your animated film in different languages doesn't mean you have a show that properly embraces multiculturalism and the "one world" mentality that Epcot was/is supposed to embrace...

(On a side note... seriously... who thought the song "Go the Distance" would have so much sticking power in Disney night time shows?!? It's a great song, great message, don't get me wrong... I just get a little bummed that that song is the ONLY part of that movie that has a presence in the parks anymore)
1) You've seen a 1 minute clip of 'moments' from whatever they're working on. Far too early to make any sort of judgement like the one you're making

2) Go The Distance is also the only memorable part of the movie (to the public - don't bother replying pointing out how you can recite the whole thing), so it makes sense.

AJH219

1) You've seen a 1 minute clip of 'moments' from whatever they're working on. Far too early to make any sort of judgement like the one you're making
We do not need to see the entire show to know the story will be less than stellar compared to IllumiNations. It really is a shame they are wasting what looks to be a technologically stunning show on such a mediocre concept. I'm not sure why people like you keep trying in vain to defend Happily Ever Epcot. Ah well, that's the beauty of opinions...everyone has one sadly.

Top Bottom