Illuminations FP+ Location - How early?

Mark P.

As of a few minutes ago, there are still FP+ spots available for tonight's showing of Illuminations, which seems surprising to me. Anyone that's been to Epcot in recent days/weeks - any intel on whether that area is ever anywhere near capacity? We're considering using a fourth (or fifth) FP+ to watch the show from there after a 6:30PM ADR at Spice Road Table, but only if we can be reasonably confident of getting a prime, unobstructed location (akin to the Italy Isola) even if we show up only 30 minutes or so in advance.

StarshipDisney

We used a FP+ for Illuminations during our trip last September. We were in the FP line 30 minutes before they started letting you in and were able to get a front row place to stand along the rope. They rope it off for a short distance from the lake due to fireworks potentially landing in that area.

The FP+ location for the fireworks is up front at the Showcase Plaza.

I don't know if they were at capacity but I'll say this...be sure to get there early or you will be back in the crowd. It fills up very fast. It is standing room only unless you sit on the ground. There are no tables/chairs or at least there were none when we were there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom