Illuminations farewell merchandise

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
Has anyone returning from the parks lately been able to score some? I'm not returning until after illuminations has ended it's run but I would like to score a pin.

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
I would buy some but the stuff they made is really tacky and tasteless. I'm going to buy something from Etsy instead.

I saw the pin, I thought it was pretty cute.
illuminations pin.jpg

this was on ebay and the seller wanted 89 bucks...uh, no. not gonna happen.

I do like the tee shirt also.

mickey-mouse-farewell-illuminations-adult-t-shirt_1024x1024.jpg

can't attest to the quality but it's a tee shirt, I'm not expecting much more than the average Chinese made thing you get at Target

Tom Morrow

View attachment 387674

View attachment 387675

can't attest to the quality but it's a tee shirt, I'm not expecting much more than the average Chinese made thing you get at Target
If they removed Mickey I might consider it. I hate this one because, aside from characters should not be associated with IllumiNations, Mickey blowing out the torch seems like a big "F-U" to everyone sad that it will inevitably be replaced by an IP show.

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
If they removed Mickey I might consider it. I hate this one because, aside from characters should not be associated with IllumiNations, Mickey blowing out the torch seems like a big "F-U" to everyone sad that it will inevitably be replaced by an IP show.

lol, I didn't get that deep, I thought it was a cute design

Janir

View attachment 387674

View attachment 387675

Still got 41 days until my trip and 42 until I hit EPCOT. Hit me up closer to that time, and I'd be willing to score something for you at cost + cost of shipping from SE Wisconsin, when I get home. (USPS fit in a box shipping unless you want to pay more)
Can arrange a payment via Google Pay as well to shorten up the timelines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom