Illuminations & fantasmic on same day?

dopeyman

Newbie on this board... Trying to plan my trip from Nov 11-15... Just wondering if it is possible to watch Fantasmic and Illuminations on the same day... Since Fantasmic starts at 7, and Illuminations start at 9, I was wondering if it is possible to finish Fantasmic, walk the boardwalk, and have enough time to catch Illuminations... How long is Fantasmic, and how far a walk is it between Epcot and Disney studios?... Any help will be great..

TURKEY

Will the boats still be running? I would think they would at least to Yacht & Beach/Boardwalk/Swan & Dolphin.

Then walk from there to International Gateway if boats aren't running to Epcot.

Upvote 0

nicholas

Something else I forgot to add. For an even better shot at accomplishing this, sit as close to the back and as close to an aisle as possible. This will save you loads of time getting out of Fantasmic and buy you more time to get to Epcot.

And welcome to the forums! :wave:

Upvote 0

xfkirsten

I've done it a few times before, yes, taking the Disney buses between parks. You really have to book it, but it's possible. I wouldn't reccommend it, though - IMHO, you'll spend too much time worrying about getting over to EPCOT in time, and less time just enjoying the show.

Upvote 0

rick3236

I've done it, and I took the boat from MGM to either Boardwalk or Yacht and Beach, don't remember which, and walked in through the Ineternational Gateway. We made it with a few minutes to spare. I really would not recommend doing it. We really rushed and didn't get to enjoy the boat ride very much.

The worst part was getting out of Fantasmic, so I would listen to the tips about where to sit.

Upvote 0

murphy

Our shortest trip to WDW was Feb. 2000, which was only 5 days. We tryed to fit in as much as we could. We Did both of them in the same night. We took the bus to epcot and managed to make it in time but there was some rushing. Take the advice and sit in the back at fantasmic. Just sit in the middle. This is still an exelent seat!! Have fun!!

Upvote 0

luvorlando

At Fantasmic, sit in the back and as close to the entrance/exit as possible. As soon as the show ends, walk quickly to the Friendship boats. The first stop will be the Swan & Dolphin, second stop is the Yacht & Beach Club, get off there and walk to the International Gateway Entrance of Epcot. You should have more than enough time as long as you get to the boats quickly.

Upvote 0

pepper2028

luvorlando said:
At Fantasmic, sit in the back and as close to the entrance/exit as possible. As soon as the show ends, walk quickly to the Friendship boats. The first stop will be the Swan & Dolphin, second stop is the Yacht & Beach Club, get off there and walk to the International Gateway Entrance of Epcot. You should have more than enough time as long as you get to the boats quickly.

I was a boat captian on the friendship baots and this is by far the best way to see both shows in one night ....good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom