Illuminations changes coming????

Swagger

Can someone answer my questions? Is this probably going to be better then the 4th of July show?

ROE needs some type of change. How about use of the nations and LASERS!

CTXRover

Originally posted by Swagger
Can someone answer my questions? Is this probably going to be better then the 4th of July show?

ROE needs some type of change. How about use of the nations and LASERS!

I can't help too much but I'll give you my own experiences.

I've only seen the New Year's Eve Illuminations in 2000 and 2001, but not last year which apparently was different and was more like what this year will be like. From the two times I saw it before, the show for NYE was mindblowing and I can only imagine that with "surround" fireworks from the countries it will be even more amazing. I saw the 4th of July show two years ago and was frankly a little disappointed with it compared to the NYE show. 4th of July show was cool, but I thought the NYE show was better.

Oh, and normal ROE does use quite a few lasers. Depending on where you are watching it from and how the smoke from the fireworks stays around will affect just how much of the lasers you see. In fact, several of the lasers have colors that were designed especially for the show (vs just the normal green and red lasers) and the countries are involved 3/4 the way through as they "light up" during the show.

Hope that helps. I know that I'll be at Epcot this year for NYE. I've never been to the MK for NYE mainly because of the crowds and because there is nowhere really to go and get away from the crowds at the MK, as there is at Epcot

Swagger

Thanks...I really hope this one is more amazing!:D

As for lasers I know they are used. But there used to be soo many of them going off in so many directions. Also little movies and pictures were made with them too. At some points the whole sky looked like a green and black checkerboard. It was amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom