I'll be your Mickey shirts

melmood2000

Original Poster
I didn't find these shirts till they were already sold out on the disney store website. Does anyone know if they sell these in the parks? We aren't going till September but I guess I could always call the merchandise phone number.

LuLaSue

I didn't find these shirts till they were already sold out on the disney store website. Does anyone know if they sell these in the parks? We aren't going till September but I guess I could always call the merchandise phone number.
Hmmm....Sorry, I can't see a picture?!?!

meyeet

we looked for them in many of the stores when we were there in September. We did find them at one store (my have been World of Disney @ DTD) but the size choices were slim and it was the last day of our trip. Good luck hope you find them!

wcjordan06

When we were there in late Feburary I saw them in just about every large store at every park. I remember picking one up at MouseGears and saw it again at the Emporium and got it then.

DOMMMY

shirts are back in stock today 7/31/13

Zman-ks

It would be a shame if they stopped selling this shirts. Real popular with couples.
75.gif

lol...true...we have a few. :p

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Just like @PineapplePrincess stated... My wife picked one of each up for us after searching high and low during the holidays and then saw them everywhere in virtually all sizes at most of the major shops in the parks and DTD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom