Ignoring question

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
When you ignore someone, does the person that you ignore get a notification that says they have been ignored or is there another way that they can find out if someone ignored them? Also, when you ignore someone, do you just no longer see there comments and stuff?

NYwdwfan

Basically. There's a little note in the thread that says "Show content from ignored poster" or something like that and you can click to expand, but by default it's hidden.
Further to this - it can get confusing if the person you are ignoring is a rapid-fire poster or if you are ignoring multiple people in the same thread. You sometimes open a thread to a conversation that makes no sense (or a blank page) and you need to "show ignore content" to get the flow of it.

NYwdwfan

Ok I saw what happens. Thanks for participating :) Btw I unignored you.
Glad to help - I was curious myself.

One other thing I thought of - if someone quotes a person that you have on ignore you won’t see the quote.

I don’t think I currently have anyone on ignore. I have LOTS of people whose posts I don’t read, but they are not officially on “ignore”.

NiarrNDisney

Glad to help - I was curious myself.

One other thing I thought of - if someone quotes a person that you have on ignore you won’t see the quote.

I don’t think I currently have anyone on ignore. I have LOTS of people whose posts I don’t read, but they are not officially on “ignore”.

That I can answer! Yes you will not be able to see the quoted post from anyone you ignore unless you press the tab that says Show Hidden Content or whatever

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom