if....

SmithGett

Account Suspended
Original Poster
if you could go to disneyworld RIGHT NOW, but do only ONE thing,
what would it be?

ride a ride? eat at a restaraunt? see a show? eat a snack at your favorite snack place?

WHAT!?!?!

well...mine would be..... i would go and eat at the crystal palace. a cheeseburger and a milkshake. for SOME reaon, that just means im in the magic kingdom.

WEIRD i know.

:king:

the_rich

cant pick just one, i'll pick one at each park. i would eat at biergartens. ride rnr at mgm, kilimanjaro safaris at ak, mission space(never been on) at epcot and philharmagic (never been to)at mk

kurros

Originally posted by SmithGett
i would go and eat at the crystal palace. a cheeseburger and a milkshake. for SOME reaon, that just means im in the magic kingdom.

They have cheeseburgers at the Crystal Palace? or were those items independent?

I've only ever eaten there for breakfast and dinner, so maybe they have them at lunch. Weird item for a buffet though.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I'd plant my rear end at the Rose and Crown, connect the Stella tap to a garden hose, and enjoy the day.

BwanaBob

Watch illuminations...

...with a fermented beverage in my right hand.

*looks at MKT sittin' at Rose & Crown and glares :mad: *

sarajo

I'd go to Victoria and Albert's for a nice romantic dinner with my DH, eat everything that was offered and drink all the wine pairings, and not gain an ounce of weight!

There are several other things I'd really like to do while there, too, but with a 16 month old, just having 2 hours of a nice relaxing, romantic dinner with just my DH would be a HUGE treat! I know... it's corny!

disneybeavs

Originally posted by jcraycraft
I would park myself at the end of MainStreet to soak up the Magic !!!!!!!!!! Thats all I need.

I agree...I would be happy just standing on MainStreet and looking at the castle!...and people watching...

dae_woods

MK - Ride TTA over and over and over

EPCOT - Illuminations while drinking the night away

MGM - Mama Melrose while riding ToT...That could get messy

AK - Eh, I'd go do one of the other three.
:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom