If you use DVC for a Tokyo Disney Hotel do you still get to make dining ressies 1 month ahead??

Twinglemom

Original Poster
I have an up coming trip to TDR and used my DVC points to book Miracosta. A perk for staying at a Disney hotel is making dining reservations a month in advance. Do people who booked through DVC also get this privlege ?

ZapperZ

I have an up coming trip to TDR and used my DVC points to book Miracosta. A perk for staying at a Disney hotel is making dining reservations a month in advance. Do people who booked through DVC also get this privlege ?

Just so you know, there are no special privileges for DVC members. You get all the perks of staying at a Disney resort, nothing more, nothing less.

Zz.

Twinglemom

Original Poster
Just so you know, there are no special privileges for DVC members. You get all the perks of staying at a Disney resort, nothing more, nothing less.

Zz.
I didn't think there were special privileges for DVC members. But people staying at a Disney Hotel (which we will be staying at a Disney Hotel- Miracosta) can make advance dining reservations. But I was told that DVC members staying using DVC points can't take advantage of this benefit. Just looking to see if anyone who has experience knows .

ZapperZ

I didn't think there were special privileges for DVC members. But people staying at a Disney Hotel (which we will be staying at a Disney Hotel- Miracosta) can make advance dining reservations. But I was told that DVC members staying using DVC points can't take advantage of this benefit. Just looking to see if anyone who has experience knows .

We are staying here (Ambassador) with DVC points. We have the same privileges as any of the Disney resort guests. We booked dining at the same time as any other guests.

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom