If You Sing, You Lose

Goofyernmost

I found out that I probably should be banned from any Disney based site. I was familiar with all the songs, except one, however, I did not see ANY of the movies. It was nice to see what the song was connected too, but, it appears that I won and lost all at the same time.

Pepper's Ghost

I found out that I probably should be banned from any Disney based site.

I found out the same, but for a different reason. The ONLY movie and song I really knew was from the Lion King, so I had NO issue at all not singing along. I recognized some of the other characters, but know nothing about them. I actually re-realized what I already knew years ago. I really don't care about Disney movies, characters, etc. I'm a fan of the theme parks. I like at best a handful of movies, Lion King being my favorite. I guess I had a deprived childhood. 😲

It's funny, there are a few IP rides I like at WDW and don't know why because I never saw the movie. That makes me frequently the only one on a ride who doesn't "get it", but just enjoys it for what it is. Like Peter Pan. Never saw the movie, and couldn't tell you anything about it other than a flying boy named Peter (strange), an alligator, some pirates I think, and London??? LOL 🤣🤪 Is that what the story is about? Anyway, I really enjoy the ride. lol.

Ahhhhh, blissful ignorance!!!! :angelic:🤣🤣🤪

Goofyernmost

I found out the same, but for a different reason. The ONLY movie and song I really knew was from the Lion King, so I had NO issue at all not singing along. I recognized some of the other characters, but know nothing about them. I actually re-realized what I already knew years ago. I really don't care about Disney movies, characters, etc. I'm a fan of the theme parks. I like at best a handful of movies, Lion King being my favorite. I guess I had a deprived childhood. 😲

It's funny, there are a few IP rides I like at WDW and don't know why because I never saw the movie. That makes me frequently the only one on a ride who doesn't "get it", but just enjoys it for what it is. Like Peter Pan. Never saw the movie, and couldn't tell you anything about it other than a flying boy named Peter (strange), an alligator, some pirates I think, and London??? LOL 🤣🤪 Is that what the story is about? Anyway, I really enjoy the ride. lol.

Ahhhhh, blissful ignorance!!!! :angelic:🤣🤣🤪
Not ignorance, it is just willing suspension of disbelief in a different form. I loved 20K and never saw the movie ever. It didn't matter it was a fun thing to be riding and enjoying. I've never seen the Lion King, but I enjoyed the show. If I don't know about the origin I don't have to worry about wanting to compare. I can just take it at it's face value and enjoy it. The funny part is even if I have seen the origin of IP's, I do not waste my time trying to find fault. :angelic::)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom