If you moved to Central Florida which APs would you get.

Which APs would you buy/do you already buy (choose all that apply)?

• WDW Premium AP w/Water Parks

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • WDW AP

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • WDW Season Pass w/Date Restrictions

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Sea World

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Busch Gardens

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Univeral Studios/IOA

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Already Get WDW Premium AP

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Already Get WDW AP

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Already Get WDW Season Pass w/Date Restrictions

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Already Get Sea World

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Already Get Bush Gardens

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Already Get Universal Studios/IOA

Votes: 14 21.5%

• Total voters

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
The restricted pass is very difficult. 2 months w/no Disney in the summer.... hard to imagine why you would get the pass. But then again -- the heat -- the crowds. It's only 2 months. It would be a very difficult decision.

You hit the nail on the head there - the heat, the crowds and actually the extra $$. I have 4 to buy so that extra $100 plus for the AP or $200 plus for the PAP adds up very quickly. Mostly though, I just can't take the heat, so Seasonal works perfectly for me.

FLears

We live about 1.5 hrs from WDW, last year I ha the seasonal Fl res pass. It is so crowded during the black out dates I would't have gone then anyway. If you have kids you can upgrade one of the kids passes and get free parking- a CM suggested that when we got ours. I decided not to renew this year b/c I got a hospitality pass (I work at the Disney Store) that is good for myself and a guest to each park inluding waterparks, Disney Quest & PI -with parking woo hoo! It is good until April, we'll get the seasonal passes again though.They were worth every penny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom