If you moved to Central Florida which APs would you get.

Which APs would you buy/do you already buy (choose all that apply)?

• WDW Premium AP w/Water Parks

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • WDW AP

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • WDW Season Pass w/Date Restrictions

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Sea World

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Busch Gardens

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Univeral Studios/IOA

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Already Get WDW Premium AP

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Already Get WDW AP

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Already Get WDW Season Pass w/Date Restrictions

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Already Get Sea World

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Already Get Bush Gardens

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Already Get Universal Studios/IOA

Votes: 14 21.5%

• Total voters

JimboJones123

Original Poster
If you were to move to Central Florida, would you get an AP for WDW, Universal, Sea World, Busch Gardens? All 4?

I'll also post options for if you already get APs as well.

drdoom1001

I live in South Florida and I have Disney's seasonal pass,Universal preferred AP and for the Busch Parks I have the Platinum Passport.

GymLeaderPhil

I live about an hour away from WDW/Universal/Sea World. Not at all close to Busch Gardens.

I have the Premium and it paid for itself quite early on. I initially purchased the standard FL Resident Annual Pass in December of 2005, but in 2006 I decided to upgrade to the Premium. I will be renewing my Premium Annual Pass again this December. If Seasonal provided parking and it was more feasible for Pleasure Island/Water Park access I'd probably go for that route since I'm rarely at WDW during peak periods.

I also purchased a Universal Orlando 2-Park Preferred Annual Pass in January of this year. It's paid for itself, but I've probably only gone out there four or five times since. Two of which we're for Back to the Future. However I'm sure it will see some more use since all of my friends seem to go out to Universal more often than Disney. I think I need new friends? :lookaroun

I wouldn't even bother with Sea World or Busch Gardens. I cannot think of a single time that I've gone more than once a year (if even) to either parks.

Galen

Here's a link to the Orange County Sheriff's office websight's crime analysist page. It only does one address at a time (individual house/apartment). So, if you're planning on moving to Orange County, there is a good place to start.

napnet

We already have the FL Rez Seasonal AP and were 4 hours away... we have been talking about moving to Orlando and we would get the Premium to take advantage of water parks and free parking... i doubt we'd get passes to Universal or Sea World but right now they are dirt cheap...

LongballMG

I'd start by getting the Epcot After 4pm Pass that way i could watch my beloved RoE every night without missing a beat... or too much damage on the wallet.

JWG

I think I'd get the seasonal date restricted pass - at least to start. I'm not a fan of going during peak periods anyway. The parking issue would be my concern, at $11/day the cost savings may not come through if I'm losing it in parking.

I'd also dot he IOA/US season pass, while I don't tend to go often as a vacation, if I were close - I'd love to be able to hit IOA for a ride or two at a time and see the Universal shows now and then.

Don't much care about Sea World and while I am a Busch Gardens fan, I've already spent enough money on the above :eek: .

Of course, this is all just wishful thinking as my wife will NEVER agree to moving to Florida.

coasterphil

I'm working at WDW, so that takes care of that. As for others, I bought the Preferred Pass at Uni which is good for 2 years. I'm planning on doing seasonal at Uni in order to gain admission to the Busch parks.

jjgoo

I would go for the date restrictions and forget about the other parks. I know I would want to visit WDW as much as possible but not in the heat of the summer with the crowds and probably not on the holidays.

As for the other parks, living in CT we are so close to NYC, Boston, a couple of amusement parks as, the beach and other forms of entertainment that we barely ever get to experience. I would guess that unless we were living a life of leasure :rolleyes: that we would not have opportunity to get to the other parks.

However since this is all a dream anyway...If I was to be living a life of leasure I would get the premium APs to everything just to know I could go wherever I wanted whenever I wanted and not have to wait in line for a ticket. :p

sknydave

I did move to Central Florida last year and I purchased WDW Premium Annual Passes and Universal Annual Passes. Don't Sea World and Busch Gardens have a buy one day return for the rest of the year deal? I'll probably just do that.

doop

I've only ever been to WDW, so as of now if I were to move to Central Florida I would only buy a WDW AP, without the waterpark option.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
My grandparents use to live where the Universal Parking lot is now. They would have the AP to Sea World every year and the Epcot evening pass when there was only the two parks. That was also when you could get a 4 day pass and keep it forever to use. Then they would just go to MK whenever people visited. We never use to go to a park 2x in a trip. Different world now. The restricted pass is very difficult. 2 months w/no Disney in the summer.... hard to imagine why you would get the pass. But then again -- the heat -- the crowds. It's only 2 months. It would be a very difficult decision.

Shadowdawn

I grew up with a WDW AP, so if I still lived in Kissimme I'd probably still have one. I'd also get a Universal one too. I love Disney but Universal is nice too.

Shadowdawn

As for the other parks, living in CT we are so close to NYC, Boston, a couple of amusement parks as, the beach and other forms of entertainment that we barely ever get to experience.

Do you mind if I ask around where in CT you live? I'm in the New Haven area.

*creepy IASW song starts playing*

crazydaveh

I live about 20 miles from the parks and I have a Seasonal pass to WDW... I don't want to go when it's packed or 100 degrees.

The Busch Parks Platnum pass rocks! I've had it since it came out. Best value out there. I can hit any AB park with it. Waterparks too!

I love the Universal pass. renewing for $100 a year is awesome. I pay for it in no time during Mardi Gras.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I live about 20 miles from the parks and I have a Seasonal pass to WDW... I don't want to go when it's packed or 100 degrees.

The Busch Parks Platnum pass rocks! I've had it since it came out. Best value out there. I can hit any AB park with it. Waterparks too!

I love the Universal pass. renewing for $100 a year is awesome. I pay for it in no time during Mardi Gras.
Bush pass would be great. Never been to the Busch Gardens Europe, and am hoping to go next year.

scpergj

If I lived within say a 45 minute drive, I'd definitly have a premium AP...pretty much for the water parks unlimited entry. Head to the water parks for the morning...then stop at EPCOT or MK for a bit before heading home...what a nice day off!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom