If you lived near DisneyWorld....

disneyqueen

Originally posted by RPMdfw
Where did you build? Our house is being built in Ocoee right now . . .

We built in Apopka. With Adams homes. Who'd you build with? I have a few friends that live in Ocoee. I get my hair and nails done at a cute little place in downtown Ocoee.:lol:

There are other jobs in the Orlando area other than working at the theme parks. Yes, the theme parks are the biggest employers, but I work in a lending department for a local credit union. We have a great IT department. Most if not all businesses have to have some sort of IT department. We also have a frito lay plant. Coke and Pepsi. The teachers here make pretty good money also.

I love living here and I'm glad I moved here. I go to disney all the time. In fact when I got home from work today my husband and I drove down there just to see the fireworks at Epcot.

If anyone is thinking of moving here I would suggest not living right next door to Disney. Yes it would be cool just living a mile or two away, but not during busy season like right now. My friend from work lives just out side disney and can even see the fireworks at disney from her front lawn but it's a pain in the butt to drive though all the tourists to and from work. On days when its real bad she always comes and tells me that it might not be a good idea to go to disney that night because it's going to be so crowded.:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom