If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true...

This is neither a pre-trip report or trip report. This is a thank you to everyone who takes time making pre trip and trip reports!!
My husband and I had our first Disney trip all planned and booked(I even posted a pre trip report!). Our trip was planned as our late honeymoon(I say late bc we got married July 18 and out trip was not until Sept 10-14 -- I just could not pass up the free dining!!). Long story short, we found out we were expecting our first baby :D YAY!! we are super excited and cant wait for him/her to be in our new lives!! Well, for the safety of our baby we decided to cancel our trip(the very nice disney lady even gave us the $200 deposit back). Now of course I am upset we cant go, but a healthy baby is way more important! We are now planning on saving up and taking out baby to Disney!!
I love being able to read other peoples trip reports...It's almost like I am there too! Thank you everyone for being so detail oriented and taking many pictures!!! It will get me through until we can finally go to Disney!!!

wana.b.princess

Original Poster
Thanks to all of you guys!! I never thought of it as postponed instead of cancelled but I like the sound of that much better!!!

wiigirl

Yay! Congrats!!! :)
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom