If you have a reservation booked can you see the park hours?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Until a few days ago the park hours were on the app and now they are not.
On the website I can see hours by clicking on the park and then choosing the date but not for November. (Should be able to see through November 7th)
I also noticed that even on here November 2020 isn't even on the list of months to choose from.
Do those that have a reservation see the park hours?
I'm looking to book in November so I'm extremely curious about people that already have a reservation in November.

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
On the website I can see hours by clicking on the park and then choosing the date but not for November. (Should be able to see through November 7th)
I also noticed that even on here November 2020 isn't even on the list of months to choose from.
I'm looking to book in November so I'm extremely curious about people that already have a reservation in November.

Have you tried doing it through your MDE account and directly? Sometimes MDE will show it when other routes don’t.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Have you tried doing it through your MDE account and directly? Sometimes MDE will show it when other routes don’t.

Logged in, not logged in, on the app, on the website there are no nNovember hours listed.
The app has no park calendar.
The website does but only shows hours through October 31st.
This is why I'm wondering if anyone that has an early November trip booked can see the hours or is it gone for everyone.

Upvote 0

Herdman

They typically only show hours 6 months ahead so I'm sure that's why November is not out there yet.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I use touring plans a lot, and their standard info is 6 months, and those are typically more historical than actual. It definitely makes it tough when Disney wants you to make dining reservations 180 days ahead of time.

But they release park hours 190 days out so that when your 180 day mark comes you can see and plan for the 180+10.
My point is right now Disney is not keeping up with that 190 days and I was wondering if there are people that have trips booked in early November that can see those psrk hours or if no one can.

Upvote 0

Herdman

But they release park hours 190 days out so that when your 180 day mark comes you can see and plan for the 180+10.
My point is right now Disney is not keeping up with that 190 days and I was wondering if there are people that have trips booked in early November that can see those psrk hours or if no one can.
My point is that on touring plans, starting November 1st, it says "park hours unreleased, these are predicted hours". So, at this time, I think Disney has only issued official hours through October 31st.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
My point is that on touring plans, starting November 1st, it says "park hours unreleased, these are predicted hours". So, at this time, I think Disney has only issued official hours through October 31st.
I understand that but there should be park hours for the first week in November. Hence I'm curious to know if someone that has a reservation during that time can see the park hours as they are supposed to.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom