If you had to choose only ONE.....

If you had to choose only one thing to get completed/added to WDW, what would it be?

• Total voters

PUSH

I chose new E-Ticket for DHS. The lines are so long at all of the rides there, mainly due to lack of rides. Another ride would help with that, and add something to a park in need of another attraction.

G00fyDad

Original Poster
When I made this poll I voted for an overhaul of all current attractions because I think that they need to fix what they have before spending money on things that sound good. If they fix the current attractions and rides then more people will be apt to come and spend more money increasing the revenue they have to use on future expansion. If they allow things to stay broken then word of mouth is going to kill their ticket sales.

PUSH

When I made this poll I voted for an overhaul of all current attractions because I think that they need to fix what they have before spending money on things that sound good. If they fix the current attractions and rides then more people will be apt to come and spend more money increasing the revenue they have to use on future expansion. If they allow things to stay broken then word of mouth is going to kill their ticket sales.

I was having trouble picking between this one and the one I chose. I just ended up picking one. They were pretty much tied.

WED99

I said 5th Gate. I know, I'm an idiot! But I think opening a new top notch park gives them a brief window to go into the existing four and spruce them all up!

Plus it'll knock Uni off their game ;)

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
I went with AC and PI because that is so very near and dear to my heart, but an E ticket at DHS would be an extremely close second.

The Empress Lilly

Complete restoration of EPCOT Center.
amour4.gif

copcarguyp71

Well since there is no option for another new DVC cash cow...(sarcasm) I voted to bring existing rides and attractions up to snuff.

I really can't see spending money on new rides when UoE, Imagination, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain (in the works), Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Tree of life, Kilimanjaro Safari, TSMM, Backlot Tour, Great Movie Ride, Kali River Rapids and several others are in need of so much love. I can see the day coming very soon when the magic fades and Universal begins to eclipse the house of mouse if they don't start internalizing their spending instead of build-outs.

G00fyDad

Original Poster
Well since there is no option for another new DVC cash cow...(sarcasm) I voted to bring existing rides and attractions up to snuff.

I really can't see spending money on new rides when UoE, Imagination, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain (in the works), Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Tree of life, Kilimanjaro Safari, TSMM, Backlot Tour, Great Movie Ride, Kali River Rapids and several others are in need of so much love. I can see the day coming very soon when the magic fades and Universal begins to eclipse the house of mouse if they don't start internalizing their spending instead of build-outs.

I believe we are already coming very close to that very point right now. Hopefully someone at TDO wakes up soon and makes the decision to do something about it quick. We should never be able to "look back" at the days when Disney was the industry leader.

Gonzo79

Tough choice cause I'd like to see all of this happen,except prolly a 5th gate as I don't think its necessary yet, but I voted for the complete overhaul.Lets get everything in tip top shape,then we can build,build,build.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I voted this way:
*​
Just a general complete overhaul of the existing rides and attractions (including a working Yeti)

I'm thinking WDW running at full potential? All rides AND attractions running at full awesomeness? It just couldn't be beat.
Then they could start working on everything else on your list ;)

PittsBurghFuzz

As much as I would like New Adventureland, there isn't much room. I think Epcot needs an E-Ticket more than the other parks because it has Test Track, Sorarin', and that's it in terms of E-Ticket. World showcase should have a new ride, something to define it. I love Epcot, but it needs a new attraction.

MarkTwain

MK needs maintenance. Epcot needs updating. It's AK and DHS that really need dire attention in terms of outright expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom