If you had one choice where would you dine?

MagicMegan

Original Poster
So after calling a million times, we finally have a schedule of our ADRs lol.
There's a lot. :/

Cinderella's Royal Table
Tusker House
Hoopde Do Revue
Hollywood & Vine
Teppan Edo (half of us)
Le Cellier (the other half)
Ohana
California Grill (half of us)
Rose & Crown (the other half)
Yak & Yeti <3
Narcoossees (first time)
Captains Grill @ Yahct Club
Kona Kafe
Coral Reef
Big River Grill and Brew (on the Boardwalk... awesome place!!)

emerald28

I've always wanted to go to Jiko, but never have because of price... I've heard great things about it, though.

The only restaurant at WDW I probably would not return to is 50s Prime Time... because I'm afraid of getting scolded for not cleaning my plate! :p

debpeduz

You have a very good list! Many of the restaurants you chose are favorites of my family. Artist Point is another very good restaurant to consider.

MagicMegan

Original Poster

I don't like Tusker House, but my niece wants to do the character breakfast... so I'm s u c k ing it up. Or I'll sleep in. Haha

mickey2008.1

We are in the same boat, going with the deluxe dining plan. So you have to focus on the signature places or dinner shows or eat three big meals a day. California grille, citricos, narcooses, yachtsmen, artists point, bistro de paris,cinderellas royal table, flying fish, fultons crab house, brown derby, and jiko all take two table sides. There are two others at swan and dolphin that take two. So to decide on which one of those for dinner, and all the other ts places for lunch and breakfast.
Breakfast ts: cape may cafe, chef mickeys( with kids), kona cafe, many others. Lunch ts: lecellier, yak n yeti, kona cafe.
Signature 2 ts: california grill, narcooses, citricos, fultons crab house, yachtsmen.
It all depends on what you like to eat and how much. For us, we are going to use 2ts for dinner and one for breakfast/lunch. Want to go to the best offered. good luck and have fun, its fun to plan this difficult greatness.

MagicMegan

Original Poster
We are in the same boat, going with the deluxe dining plan. So you have to focus on the signature places or dinner shows or eat three big meals a day. California grille, citricos, narcooses, yachtsmen, artists point, bistro de paris,cinderellas royal table, flying fish, fultons crab house, brown derby, and jiko all take two table sides. There are two others at swan and dolphin that take two. So to decide on which one of those for dinner, and all the other ts places for lunch and breakfast.
Breakfast ts: cape may cafe, chef mickeys( with kids), kona cafe, many others. Lunch ts: lecellier, yak n yeti, kona cafe.
Signature 2 ts: california grill, narcooses, citricos, fultons crab house, yachtsmen.
It all depends on what you like to eat and how much. For us, we are going to use 2ts for dinner and one for breakfast/lunch. Want to go to the best offered. good luck and have fun, its fun to plan this difficult greatness.
Exactly. I've picked a lot of places we wouldn't have done if we had the normal dining plan with one TS a day. Also, there's 5 of us, for 8 days. We have about 45 TS/CS left, since they are both the same on that plan. And we figure we can walk up to ESPN or somewhere one day if e want, since we're staying at the BC.

MagicMegan

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!!

One more question...

The last day we will be there is Nov 2, my birthday. Our flight leaves at 6:45pm, so we'll probably be picked up by DME around 4pm. We want to do a breakfast/lunch, but I can't decide where. And I'm REALLY not a breakfast person.

Any suggestions?

grumpy 07

Every time i go to the world i try to go to Jiko, Fulton's, Shula's and Cape May Buffet. But if i had to choose one spot only it would have to be Shula's Steakhouse at the dolphin hotel. The best steak i have ever had and the service is second to none.

sorcerergoofy

Every time i go to the world i try to go to Jiko, Fulton's, Shula's and Cape May Buffet. But if i had to choose one spot only it would have to be Shula's Steakhouse at the dolphin hotel. The best steak i have ever had and the service is second to none.

What is Fulton's like? Price wise? Atmosphere?

grumpy 07

Fulton's seafood is fantastic, very fresh. The atmosphere is good. The prices are a little high, but then good seafood is normally a little expensive. Entrees are priced between $25-$55. I believe it is well worth the price. I highly recommend trying it on your next visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom