If you had just 10 minutes.....

Figaro928

my *mommy* 10 minute perfect moment would have to be watching my kids in absolute awe as they watch the MK castle show. It's probably my favorite single memory of our trip to WDW & just thinking about it gets me all teary.

My *Disney freak* 10 minute moment would be grabbing a Grand Marnier Slushie at the france WS and finding a people watching bench

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
:D10 minutes on BTM...three times in a row nonstop....but I never got to see the finished queue so maybe twice around and a whiz thru the line unencumbered!!!

I have run into a park for 15 minutes once (I had a season pass and happened to be driving past it and stopped for 2 coaster rides).

At Disney, I would probably go to Tomorrowland and ride Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin and then Space Mountain.

Boardwalker

Or watch an evening movie with my boy poolside at the boardwalk, while listening to the illuminations fireworks in the background. That my friends is worth every penny.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I would find a guest relations office, pull up my profile, add 25 days at Yacht Club, renew my AP, load my MB up with FP+ selections, and thow in some adr's. If time permitted, find TDO's emails so I could send pranks emails when Im bored.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom