If you had 6 hours to kill...

rpk4444

Original Poster
If you had a free pass and 6 hours to kill, what park would you choose? If it means anything, it will be in the middle of May 2012.

PyroKinesis

Well first, I would make sure I go towards the last 6 hours of the day, and then hit up EPCOT, and end the day with a viewing of the best fireworks show on the property, Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.

chrissyw14

well, i'd really want to do magic kingdom buttttt I love Tower of Terror, its my favorite. Toy Story Mania is also great and Rockin Roller Coaster, and since it's in May there will be star wars weekends I'd love to see that along with the new Star Tours! so i would probably say Hollywood Studios.

TP2000

Epcot, with a focus on Future World pavilions and a quick stroll around World Showcase sampling some food and stores rather than World Showcase attractions.

The Empress Lilly

I think I would always opt for the MK.

Just a quick six hour fix, hit all the lands, do the highlights, have a quick snack with a castle view somewhere. :eek:

Susan Savia

I'd go to Epcot. I'd ride Spaceship Earth, Test Track and then look around thru the World showcase catching a couple Off Kilter sets. Probably go into the Lands and then Energy if time permitted, ending my 6 hours with another Spaceship Earth ride. :)

bluefaery

I agree with PyroKinesis, I'd make it the last 6 hours of the day. I, however would go to Hollywood Studios and ride GMR (2 or 3 times), Rock-n-roller coaster, ToT then watch Fantasmic, which IMO is the best fireworks show on property.

Normally I would say Magic Kingdom since it is my favorite. But seeing as it will be May I would have to say Epcot for the International Flower and Garden Festival. Epcot is almost a tie for favorite park with Magic Kingdom for me. I love walking around World Showcase at night! So like someone else posted, go later in the day if possible so you can see all the beautiful sights of the Flower and Garden Festival in the day light and end your day there with Illuminations!! Oh, how I wish I was going to be there in May!!! Enjoy, whatever you decide!

SMS55

If I go to Disney, I have to ride the Pirates of the Caribbean or it doesn't count as a DIsney trip.

rpk4444

Original Poster
I should have been alittle bit clearer. I will be getting off the Disney Magic Sunday morning at what I beleive is 7am. Our flight home isn't till 6pm so, I'm thinking that I can be at a 9am opening of a park. I'm thinking that if I can make the opening of the Studios, that is the place to be. If I can't make the opening, MK is probably where I'll be.
The Epcot ideas were really good though and will be under consideration.

bgraham34

Normally I would say Magic Kingdom but I think this time I would choose Epcot. I would stop and have a few drinks and ride a few attractions and just enjoy everything.

alawrence

I would have to go to EPCOT, ride Spaceship Earth, then spend the rest of my time walking through the World Showcase. I would rather soak it in rather than try and cram in several rides spending most of my time in lines. :wave:

montyz81

If you had a free pass and 6 hours to kill, what park would you choose? If it means anything, it will be in the middle of May 2012.
I did have both last January. I did a world wind tour of both MK and Epcot with a finish at Illuminations. I was working in Epcot (my company has an exhibit in Innoventions) so I started there. I hit SSE before leaving for MK on the monorail. I had a purpose in MK; 1st to hit SM as I had not seen the refit yet, then to hit my favs, HM, POTC and dinner at Picos Bills. Then back on the Monorail to Epcot where I hit TT, Energy, LWL and of course my absolute favorite SSE for a second ride. Day ended with VIP seating for Illuminations. I did this all on my own so I didn't have anyone to worry about keeping up with me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom