If you feel all hot and steamy -- Do MILF!!!!

Eyorefan

call me stupid but what does MILF stand for? IN DISNEY TERMS!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, sometimes it takes me a minute to figure some of them out. Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor.

Do any of you guys actually speak the acronyms?

Yes, I do. A lot. Then my non Disney friends look at me like I'm a freak.

"We stayed at the GF, where all the CMs were nice. My DD rode SM for the first time, but still won't go on BTMRR or EE. Next trip she's going to try TOT."

Chape19714

Do any of you guys actually speak the acronyms?

Par exempel: 'I've just rode SM, so I'm going over to the COP and escape the crowds for a bit.'

And no, TTA doesn't count. :lol:
All the Time, espically when talking to co-workers on a daily basis on how the MK is doing for the day while at work on CT status working MSWM and getting ready for the FFDP, walking down to HoC, and remembering just how to operate a MATRA POS in the first place. :lol:

Btw, hows the FP RT for JC vs. BTMRR, and is SplM 101 again?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
gotmilf.jpg

jmvd20

:lol: If you got there in less than 20 minutes you beat me every time.

I did cheat though as I looked it up on the acronym page here, though it has it listed as CS?

HISTA is the one that gets me everytime I see it, I have been forced to look it up on more than one occasion.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I did cheat though as I looked it up on the acronym page here, though it has it listed as CS?

HISTA is the one that gets me everytime I see it, I have been forced to look it up on more than one occasion.
Too bad Chief Executive Officer isn't there anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom