If you could...

sittle

Original Poster
Someone (wdwwishes2005) gave me a great idea for a great discussion. I would like to hear everyone's opinion because this has got to be good!

If you could set up a small self sustaining and undetected webcam within the confines of WDW, where would you set it, what would it be looking at, and why would it be looking at it??

I'm not talking a super high quality cam, just one that takes one shot of relatively viewable quality every maybe 10 minutes? Every hour? Something like that.

Okay, I will go first. I got a couple.

In the back of the Confectionary store on Main Street USA, looking out the front curvy window (by all the suckers). I really love the colour pallete of that store, and it reminds me of going into the really high quality confectionists when I was a very young lad. I have to hit this store everytime I'm in the Magic Kingdom.

This ones a give in. I would put a camera on top of Walts Ice Cream parlour with a view of the castle, Walts' and Micks' statue (and with a bit of a view of the Frontierland mountain range).

I would also love a camera with a view from Hollywood and Vine (I think it is the right spot) towards the tower of terror.

That's just me though!! What about you guys!?!?!

HoW

I would like one out on the Savannah of Animal Kingdom. Another one would have to go on the little island between the UK and France Pavillions, shoting back across the WS Lagoon towards FW. And lastly, I'd love to perch on atop BTMR, I'd lvoe a shot of the ride itself, it is one of my all-time favorites, but I love it for some of the views, and from the top of it (not the ride, the actual peak), you could see for miles across Disney!

jmvd20

On top of the Contemporary giving an entire shot of the MK. For a closer view I was thinking of the roof on the main street train station. I think that would be a great shot down main street with the castle and of course wishes.

YQY747

I think I would put it on top of the Main Street train station, looking down Main Street USA, whenever I stand by the train station and look down Main Street at the castle reminds me of how fun Disney is.

Teenchy

On the roof of the Main Street Train Station is a given for me just to see that view down main street.

I would want streaming video so I could watch Wishes anytime I wanted. But I think it would also be fun to have the still shots taken from the TOT camera to view on the web.

As many of you know, there are so many videos on the web of rides and shows, etc. But I would love it if one of the "Tinkerbells" would hook up a video camera to her head and video her flight during Wishes. I know she would lose her job if it was found out...many we can take up a donation to get someone to try!

sittle

Original Poster
C'mon duke, conor, let's not get dirty now!! The dirtiness caught my mind as soon as i started writing it, but it seems a lot of people used to stop and visit the old weatherbug camer, I figured a lot of people have other picturesque scenes they would like to visit from home over the internet!

Keep it clean. Yeah, I know there is a discussion on how to make said camera. But I'm talking wishful thinking!

Please keep in mind that a wish is a dream your heart makes, maybe a disney official will grant our wish... maybe?

Sledge

Account Suspended
Pssh. The female character dressing room. It'd be like watching Cinderella get dressed. :zipit: Okay, I'm done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom