If you could upgrade ??

maddiesmommy

:sohappy: Family and I are going down to POR in November, we won't be able to go again for a couple years, I really want to upgrade to a deluxe. IF you could stay at any deluxe, which one and why ? Thanks !!

kennyj29

That's funny, we originally had resseies for the POR but upgraded to the Wilderness Lodge. If I had the money, I would have stayed at the Poly by far. We stayed there four years in a row and I LOVE it there the best. But the WL is so beautiful and it is a lot less then the other Deluxe resorts. The reason we switched is because my mom who is 84 years young would have had trouble walking the distance between everything. We figured the WL was more like a hotel that there wouldn't be as much walking for her. But if you can afford it, go to the POLY@!

Upvote 0

coltow

I LOVED Wilderness Lodge. I was not a fan of the Yacht Club (I felt like I had to walk 3 miles to get a food or drink). The pool wasn't worth the food aggrivation to me. I don't think I'd ever stay there again. It was nice and I'm glad I can say I stayed there, but to me it was nothing special.

If it were my dream vacation here's How I'd rank them:
Poly
AKL
GF
WL
BW

Upvote 0

maddiesmommy

Original Poster
changed ressies

:wave: Changed our ressies to WL, I really wanted Poly but could not justify another $2500 even with the monorail. Very excited to stay at WL. :wave:

Upvote 0

Lucky

This depends in part on whether you're bringing kids, how old they are, ages, and money (some deluxe cost more than others). If you want to spend most of your time at MK and Epcot, that weighs in favor of the monorail resorts. I would probably go with AK Lodge, but if you don't have an animal-loving spouse and kids like I do, that would make no sense for you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom