If you could take one ride home with you...

Tara Mae

Gosh, this is a hard decision! lol

Well, I recently went on Test Track with a friend for the first time and loved it and keep having dreams about it, so it's either that or Splash Mountain. :D

cherrynegra

Oooooooh. Tough choice between ToT and Haunted Mansion. But I think if push came to shove, I would take HM. Yes. Most definitely. :)

Laura

Premium Member
Definitely TTA....because then in order to set it up I'd also be able to have Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Alien Encounter/Stitch, a couple gift shops, and the carousel of progress in my backyard. hehe.

PhilosophyMagic

I'd get bored with a thrill ride like M:S or RRC, so maybe something like Splash Mountain so I could hang out on the set areas! Or maybe a place like BTMR, so I could have a mountain range to explore and relax in! My god, this makes me want to go to Disney World! The four months till I go are gonna drag by so slowly...

If I could have any ride, though, I'd pick Indy... fun place to hang out with the lights on, and a former Imagineer told me those vehicles can be programmed for different intensities... I'd turn it up a notch...

Chape19714

um...i would take that big boat ride that costs extra to go on...I think it's called the Magic, or Maybe the Wonder. :lookaroun

Imagine...every trip you could invite 3,000 of your closest friends! I would live in the Walter E. Disney Suite, and the most important person i envited onboard could go to Roy's suite. lol. :lol:

from WDW i would take...a monorail that lead from my house to the TTC.

or Space Mountain

Primeval Whirl would be fun (and it might fit, but or city code would never allow it.)

how about the Philharmagic theature with all the films from the other 3-D movies? lol

yodathefrog

Chape19714 said:
how about the Philharmagic theature with all the films from the other 3-D movies? lol

I was just gonna say that...but I'll take it one step further. All the 3-D movies and when you aren't watching them, you would have your own movie theater for whatever you wanted to watch.

Journey

I would want Peter Pan , for my little girl! She loves that one and Barnstormer!

For myself, the Haunted Mansion!

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom