If you could take one ride home with you...

LoriMistress

Original Poster
If you could take one ride home with you from WDW what would it be? Iwould probably take M:S. If not that, then Thunder Mountain.

WDWScottieBoy

Can I have the Haunted Mansion exterior and Mission:Space inside it? If not, than I am going to have to go with....well shoot, there's now way I can choose one. I'd say bring the Magic of Disney Animation to my house as long as I can make some traditional animated films and get paid for it! :wave:

DigitalDisney

I'm gonna use some strategery here...

While it's not the most exciting ride, I'll take TTA with me because it includes Tomorrowland.

If that was an illegal move, then I'll take Splash Mtn any day of the week.

Brer Rabbit

I would have to take splash mt. but if i got to a ride at each park i would say splash at MK, ToT at MGM, M:S Epcot, Tough to be a bug at Animal. and if i ha dto chosse a classic ride thta not there anymore i would get AE or Mr. Toads:wave:

WDWScottieBoy

If I can't have either HM or M:S, than I want Spaceship Earth. And I don't want to bring it home persay, I want to make it my home. Ahh yes, that would be the life. Of course the HM would be nice to have as my home as well (from the beginning of the movie). Now that would be awesome!

SirGoofy

If we could take any attraction from past or present I would take JII version 1. If it has to be present I would take Splash Mountain. My other choices would be SSE from Epcot, Star Tours from MGM(except I would change it into a massive arcade/video game), or CTX from AK.

1disneydood

I'd just plop HM right over my house and live in it. I don't think my neighbors would like getting crushed when I plop that monstrosity down though. I guess they can be the ghosts. :lol: :lookaroun :p

FigmentJedi

Wait... I can't take more then one. Aww Man! I'll take Journey Into Imagination Original and if I could take more, I would have Carousel of Progress, Haunted Mansion, and Splash Mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom