If you could sit in one spot...

Smiley/OCD

My other spots as well. TSI gets dissed too much, it is a great area to escape to when the crowds get oppressive and its a very peaceful, relaxing area to wander through. I still get enjoyment waking through Fort Langhorn and wandering through the caves.
YES!! It's too bad they stopped the paintbrushes...my DD's LOVED searching for them in the mornings...

Smiley/OCD

The last time they tried, a kid swiped it out of it's hiding place as my DD was reaching for it, so they didn't get one either.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I’ll go with Tambu Lounge, Geyser Point, or for pure people watching - Splitsville or The Raglan Road patio.

For some peace and to chill its got to be the walking trail just between the Poly and GF with a ToGo cup from Trader Sam’s

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
If it's not too hot, one of the tables outside overlooking Bay Lake at Geyser Point. Not much people watching, but an amazing spot to chill....with the appropriate adult beverage. 😉

World_Showcase_Lover007

The benches outside of the land in epcot.

Agree wholeheartedly...I spent an hour or so on our last trip outside The Land Pavilion waiting on some family members...it was the most relaxing part of our trip
7FED555F-172C-41C5-848F-3BB2D1016526.jpeg

Michael T

Innoventions West hallway right behind Club Cool. The A/C and strange persistent smell are just bonuses. There's also lots of cool spots around World Showcase that have benches and are shaded. At the other 3 parks, we are usually more on the go from place to place. Epcot is my "take it all in" park. On our last trip, since it would be the last time I would see ROE, my daughter and I parked it at a picnic table right up next to the lagoon railing near Germany a good 2 hours before the show started. Got to spend time with her while taking in all the preshow loop. My wife had gone back to the room to crash, so the two of us watched the show then walked out singing "Promise" at a pretty good volume like two lunatics. Good times.
This guy knows what he is talking about! One thing I would add is the beautiful Innoventions area music in the background. Great place to chill out!

Walt Disney1955

My other spots as well. TSI gets dissed too much, it is a great area to escape to when the crowds get oppressive and its a very peaceful, relaxing area to wander through. I still get enjoyment waking through Fort Langhorn and wandering through the caves.

Absolutely. It makes no sense to me why there are some who want to demolish it. It fits perfectly into Liberty Square/Frontierland. To get rid of it means getting rid of the Liberty Belle Riverboat too. This would drastically change the mood of the park.

Definitely has to be Caseys Corner in Magic Kingdom. I love to sit and just people watch and take in the view of the castle. I have even watched Festival of Fantasy from there a few times.

DISR

Almost any public area in AKL or WL, but especially the balconies overlooking the lobby in WL and those overlooking the Animals at AKL. Also, the concierge lounge at the Poly. It has a nice air conditioned/no bug view of MK, Electric Water Pageant, and Fireworks while having snacks/drinks, and no crowds/waits to get back to your room afterwards.

OG Runner

I have always enjoyed sitting outside the Katsura Grill, in Japan, in Epcot, at night, with a warm glass of sake. It is dimly lit, with a very calming atmosphere.

Jedi Stitch

When my Family mutinied on my Park Commando attitude of go go, we did find the sleepy hollow was a great location, while enjoying one of the waffle ice cream sandwich things.

EricPZ

Looking down Main Street from the train station....managed to get a bench there one time when it started to rain....fun to watch the castle from there.

chriskbrown

Favorites

WL lobby - just wonderful place to sit and watch
MK - love to sit outside the train station the second floor on Main Street and watch the crowd; I have this interesting tradition of sitting up there on the last day and saying goodbye to MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom