If you could sit in one spot...

draybook

Original Poster
If you could pick one spot on property to sit and people watch or just relax, where would it be and why? For me it's the Boardwalk. I once sat in front of the Screen Door General Store on a bench for a couple of hours and it was so relaxing. I even made friends with an elderly gentleman and his family while they laughed at the birds trying to eat some of my ice cream bar. I love the sounds there and just being by the water is so relaxing.

What's your chill spot at WDW?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Either by the Joffery's coffee cart just at the exit to ToT,
Or
The seats overlooking mainstreet in the train station.

Honorable mention to the Starbucks in Universal Studios. The seats outside are great for people watching.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I can think of a number of spots, but if we can also include hotels on property -- one of my favorites is in front of the giant fireplace (in a rocking chair) in the gorgeous lobby of Wilderness Lodge.

(photo credit, Bing)

eliza61nyc

Awesome thread @draybook !!

So my park chill spot is in Epcot, If you are walking in from the main entrance and cross over the bridge from future world into world showcase, on your right hand side a little ways in but before you get to Canada there are some benches. love sitting there just chillin'.

Early morning in Epcot can also be great.

058.JPG
061.JPG

Those benches right in between my minions.

my resort spot would be across from yours at the back of the Yacht club. Especially in the early morning it's a great way to watch the world wake up.

Cmdr_Crimson

I have to say the area adjacent to washrooms by Imagination is one of the better areas lately..
journey2_meg-700x525.jpg

There is a bench to the far right (not shown) and for some reason it blocks off a lot of noise and it's hardly an area no guests go to.......(unless they are needing the washrooms)...but, it's one of the better areas where you can cut iff the hustle and bustle of Epcot..

draybook

Original Poster
Awesome thread @draybook !!

So my park chill spot is in Epcot, If you are walking in from the main entrance and cross over the bridge from future world into world showcase, on your right hand side a little ways in but before you get to Canada there are some benches. love sitting there just chillin'.

Early morning in Epcot can also be great.

View attachment 372118View attachment 372119

Those benches right in between my minions.

my resort spot would be across from yours at the back of the Yacht club. Especially in the early morning it's a great way to watch the world wake up.

Anywhere in or around Epcot is tops to me. That's my favorite park and the "vibe" from it is what makes the vacation for me.

SirWillow

We had a few:

The beach at the Poly in the evening, to watch the boat parade and fireworks. It's not quite as nice now with the DVC places, but it's still a great place to sit and relax.

At Animal Kindgom Lodge we love to go to the rounded patio balconies that overlook the savannah. You can get to them easily from the lobby area. Especially nice during a rain.

At Magic Kingdom I loved to sit at one of the small tables by Casey's Corner where I was able to look down Main Street. Wonderful in the mornings with the trolley show, Dapper Dans, street vehicles, the pianist, and just watching the people in the park.

Fable McCloud

Used to be at the tables at Sleepy Hollow, the ones next to the moat. We would eat a nice breakfast and watch the ducks in the water while the sun came up behind the castle. No one ever used that hidden path there either...

Not sure now. We'll have to find a new spot next trip.

Janir

Used to be at the Grand FLoridian. Sit outide , right by the main entrance, while the old gentleman who used to work there (I don't remember his name off hand) greeted guests. He brought such a smile to everyone that he encountered I could watch him work all day.

JIMINYCR

I'm really not one to sit and watch people because I'm on the go go go attempting to get as much done as I can fit in .... but when I do sit to chill out, its on the train station deck overlooking main street with that wonderful view of the castle and listening to the main street music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom