If you could meet one character not appearing at the parks today who would it be?

AngryEyes

I'll pick two. I'd like to see Esmeralda again. Saw her once at DL many moons ago.

Also, there was one particular Alice at DL that we saw a bunch of times over a few years. I had a little crush on her. Not sure if I should turn myself into the authorities or not.

emma c

Actually i add Goafer from winnie the pooh used to have such rows with a friend who didt believe that he existed! Be nice to proove once and for all i was right

Jo DeVil

I love the Villains and I got my wish in 2010 I had my photo taken with the old crone (Snow White) at MNSSHP and what made it even better was that I was dress as the Wicked Queen. I am probably going as Maleficent this year and I can only dream of meeting her Royal Wickedness. I have meet Jafar and Captain Hook, who dropped my pen and when I bent down to pick it up head kicked me up the backside! Which was so funny, the Queen of hearts was just a meany, which is good.

Meredith

I, don't know if I can participate with this forum because of my young age ( 13):) and little knowledge of old Disney characters but my list would be.......................

Figment
Oswald
Darkwing Duck
Roger Rabbit
Brier Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
Robin Hood
Pete
Every character from the Lion King:D ( my favorite movie)

Meredith

Kronk or Kuzco. Either one would be great!

@luv - I'd love to meet Figment too! Friends of mine have a photo with him back when he used to appear. Maybe someday he'll come back. :)

Funny you say that, about Kronk and Kuzco because I was just thinking how every time we go on a trip to Disney we have to wake up at about 4am to get to the airport on time. Well ,while my parents finish getting the house ready that early in the morning me and my brother (15) watch that show.:D

disneyfan1995

I can't narrow it down to just one so here are mine...

Maleficent, Facilier, Frollo (again), Snow Queen (again), Prince John (again), Gov Ratcliffe (again), all seven of the dwarfs, Abu, Jane, Bo Peep, Bullseye, Atta, George (Monsters Inc), Lumiere, Dumbo, Mr. Walrus, Stromboli, Toulouse, Hades, Pain, Panic, and Shan Yu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom