If you could make one ride........

Donaldistheduck

Original Poster
If you could make one ride out of a movie that hasnt been made yet what would you do...........

I have a couple of Ideas....

The first is an Aladdin type ride using spider man technology. The vehicle could be a magic carpet ride, with using the genie and the effects Disney could come up with, it would be amazing!!

The second (and my dream) is too have a HUGE building dedicated to Willy Wonka, with a ride like the boat ride in the movie, ending up in a factory where you could taste all different and weird candy!

Now, before people jump down my throat and say "Wonka could never happen, imagine all the germs and blah blah blah", it is just a DREAM, i realize it will never happen.

what is yours!

LivefortheMouse

A finding nemo ride at the living seas. It could be a cute ride but with the cars they had before on the old ride but more exciting. to me that ride could be great . they could also make a universe of energy ride but a more thrilling one and a bit less boring.

meeko_33785

I would probably go with a Beauty and the Beast ride in Fantasyland- especially with the rumors of possibly having the Beauty and the Beast show at MGM end it's run soon and replace it with an Aladdin show like at DCA. It would be nice to give one of Disney's greatest achievments a permanent attraction at WDW.

oochr1soo

a 3d magic carpet ride from aladdin in the mold of the spider man type ride.. i love that ride! disney needs to step up and match that thing..

chris

General Grizz

Originally posted by oochr1soo
a 3d magic carpet ride from aladdin in the mold of the spider man type ride.. i love that ride! disney needs to step up and match that thing..

chris

It usually goes the other way around. I don't think Disney needs to be concerned by the workings of IOA, but instead focus on more original styles (i.e. Mission: Space). :)

mr snrub

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Very simple. I'd put the Matterhorn in the MK where 2KUTS was.

yeah, that'd be really cool. i have never ridden that, but i really want to

if i could make i ride out of a movie, id make an alice in wonderland ride, where the ride system would be similar to that of the other fantasyland movie rides, except the imagineers could do some really trippy effects

barnebd5

1.A coaster based on the door chase sequence in Monsters Inc., when me and this girl went and saw it, during that sequence, we were saying "man, that could be a pretty intense roller coaster.

2.Star Tours also need a couple new ride sequences, like you could keep the old one, just add a few more choices, for example, pod racing on Tatooine, flying in a Naboo cruiser, and flying in an X-wing or a Jedi starfighter. The possiblilties are endless for that ride, I'm sure if Disney would give George Lucas the green light, I'm sure he can come up with countless ideas.

Katherine

Originally posted by barnebd5
1.A coaster based on the door chase sequence in Monsters Inc., when me and this girl went and saw it, during that sequence, we were saying "man, that could be a pretty intense roller coaster.
Either this or they could make one from Finding Nemo based on the part where they're traveling the current with the turtles.

Another ride I'd love to see would a be a Little Mermaid ride. I think it has so many possibilities!

EpcoTim

Heres a few Ive had thought on in the past.

1.) Behind where the old Skyway building is in Fantasyland...Id like to see that area become a heavily forested area. In that area would be several drak, kind of creepy paths. 2 rides would be back there. A new Mr Toad, with guests entering through Mr Toads house, and a Villians ride. Alices Escape, in which it is the goal of the ride to rescue her from various Disney villians. Semi-rollercoaster type ride, with lots of outdoor runs, chasing Alice through various scary scenes, getting help from other good characters....

B.) A Pinochio ride where 20,000 leagues is. Have the huge whale showing, thats where the ride vehicles enter.

meeko_33785

Originally posted by EpcoTim
Heres a few Ive had thought on in the past.

1.) Behind where the old Skyway building is in Fantasyland...Id like to see that area become a heavily forested area. In that area would be several drak, kind of creepy paths. 2 rides would be back there. A new Mr Toad, with guests entering through Mr Toads house, and a Villians ride. Alices Escape, in which it is the goal of the ride to rescue her from various Disney villians. Semi-rollercoaster type ride, with lots of outdoor runs, chasing Alice through various scary scenes, getting help from other good characters....

Actually, there isn't nearly as much room behind the skyway station as it seems. I've heard that the station itself practically buts right up against the show building for the Haunted Mansion.

Speedo Bob

I would build an entire new thrill park at WDW and I would ship Rocking Rollar Coaster over there. I really feel that this ride does not fit in with the theme at MGM. In that empty space across from Tower of Terror I would build a huge mysterious looking mansion with a theatre inside. And of course the show will be some tunes from " The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

I like that Aladdin idea, I would also build a Jame Bond thrill ride at MGM and it would be based on that steller chase scene from " The Spy Who Loved Me"old school Lotus, space bass and every thing. I would also like to see a neat 30's gangster ride kinda like some thing from ________ Tracy, that would go great at MGM as well. Plus a new Indiana Jones ride with a new Star Wars ride would improve thing as well.

aj_macack

i agree with you completely... although it's an amazing ride, RnRC doesn't really fit in at MGM...

what ride i would like to see though..

soemthing based on Robin Hood.. I'm not very creative so I'm not sure what, but I love this movie!

Speedo Bob

Originally posted by aj_macack
i agree with you completely... although it's an amazing ride, RnRC doesn't really fit in at MGM...

what ride i would like to see though..

soemthing based on Robin Hood.. I'm not very creative so I'm not sure what, but I love this movie!

Aj you read my mind, I was just going to add the idea of Robin Hood as well. I think it would be ultra cool if you board the ride on a little boat and you begin the ride in the holy land during the crusades. You then sail back to England and find that the Sheriff Of Nottingham has taken over from King Richard, you then head of to Sheerwood Forest where you and Little John and his man plan to over throw the Sheriff. The final scene concludes in a big Castle kinda like Medieval Times and Tournament, and you watch a wicked battle between Robin Hood and his man agaist the evil Sheriff and his knights. How cool would that be, of course my Robin Hood ride is based on The Prince of Theives movie and not Disneys, but Prince of Theives is an MGM movie so there is a possibilty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom