if you could make one ride what would it be???

MJMcBride

Ok i have'nt been here for a while but ever since i saw Monsters Inc. I have always thought disney should make a rollercoaster based on the last few scenes with the doors. Its absolutely perfect for this, it could be a dark ride, and you could fly through other doors and past AA's into other parts of the world , it could be a real fun adventure for the whole family, which is what disney wants isnt it. It wouldnt be too extreme either. tell what you think

I thought the idea of turning the Universe of Energy into a Monsters Inc theme would have been cool

aladdin2007

Russia at Epcot with that dark ride where you sit in sleighs and journey into the tales and folkore of russia, along with the movie that was planned too, just the whole thing all together i guess would be great to see along world showcase lagoon, thinking between france and morocco? i think thats where it was intended to go.

Baloo423

I'm still waiting on a ride with the Muppets. A Muppet Movie ride would be awesome. Why did Disney buy the rights to them if they werent going to do anything new with them?! CMON, thats a huge money maker waiting to happen. :brick:

Pete C

Narnia themed water/coaster hybrid The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe. The queue would take place inside the manor and loading dock would be in the room with the wardrobe. After boarding the boat, you go through the wardrobe and into Narnia in the snow. The ride would move through the forests of Narnia, into Mr. Tumnus's house and the beaver's huts and such...seeing AAs of the talking animals. Then you go into the witch's castle where we are treated to a boat ride through the main halls and such. The finale is a battle with the white witch. This is where you would engage a lift hill for the coaster portion. As you crest the lift, the coaster track dives through rooms in the castle where you battle the witch...ending as you burst outside into daylight, and drop down a steep drop into the splashdown pool. Basically, this would be like Atlantis at SeaWorld but taken to the next level. I guess it doesn't make much sense to have a water ride inside the house, but hey this is my ride idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom