If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

donnylambb

Original Poster
If you had to live in one of the parks for one year which one would you pick. Lets have fun everybody

Vegas Disney Fan

If we can live at the park but still venture outside its gates I’d pick DL Paris, if we can’t leave the parks gates it’s a toss up between Epcot and AK for the reasons Brockford and Monorail stated, AK because I don’t think I’d ever get bored being around all those amazing animals and Epcot because I don’t think I’d ever get bored surrounded by all those different cultures (and food and drink) to explore.

If I had to choose I’d say AK because I prefer animals to people.

JIMINYCR

It would have to be MK. There are many places to stay. Sleep in the Castle part of the time, then live in the HM, above the firehouse, in the pirate pillaged town, in Fort Langhorn, in the mining town shacks, in the Indian village, on board the Mark Twain… so many spots to try getting a rest.
I never tire of MK and what attractions there are and entertainment. Yes a years stay in MK would suit me just fine.

WaltWiz1901

Probably a toss-up between any of these:
  1. Disneyland - there's something special about this place beyond being the only one Walt himself was alive to step foot into
  2. Disneyland Paris - it has the most consistently beautiful environments
  3. Tokyo Disneyland - it has, on paper, the strongest attraction roster: nearly all the tried and true classics and a few modern ones, too (for example, "Pooh's Hunny Hunt")
  4. Tokyo DisneySea - Hotel MiraCosta looks sweet; also, same reason as DLP
  5. Animal Kingdom - for reasons already said

donnylambb

Original Poster
Hollywood Studios because I love the Art Deco buildings.
Probably a toss-up between any of these:
  1. Disneyland - there's something special about this place beyond being the only one Walt himself was alive to step foot into
  2. Disneyland Paris - it has the most consistently beautiful environments
  3. Tokyo Disneyland - it has, on paper, the strongest attraction roster: nearly all the tried and true classics and a few modern ones, too (for example, "Pooh's Hunny Hunt")
  4. Tokyo DisneySea - Hotel MiraCosta looks sweet; also, same reason as DLP
  5. Animal Kingdom - for reasons already said
you cheated lol i need to visit outside the kingdom

jloucks

Epcot or MK. I don't get to choose two? Fine. Typhoon Lagoon because there is plenty of water to drink and I could sleep on a floaty Minnie.

MAGICFLOP

I would say it would better to ask: How many days could you live in WDW before you went off screaming down I-4?

I would say I would live in EPCOT and in the Figment attraction, because I don't like being around people.

No Name

If I had to choose, I would obviously live in Magic Kingdom. First of all, it’s the only park that has a functioning room to live in, as far as we know. And second, if a guy is living in the best room of a castle, in a kingdom, for an extended time, one can logically deduce that he must be the king. With this power, I would announce wonderful potential blue sky plans for expanding the park, and then I’d build none of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom