If you could improve the Disney Parks....

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
This concept & idea came to @stichcastle of bringing in this link If i could improve Walt Disney World...., But instead of improving one resort why not all of them but its not me who is doing this project its all of u guys out there who are great with ideas & concepts. That includes @D Hulk, @tcool123, @spacemt354, @MickeyWaffleCo., @DisneyFan32, @Orange Cat, @WowFactor, @JokersWild, @DisneyManOne, @MANEATINGWREATH, @MickeyMouse10 @ThemeParkPriest, @Disney Warrior, @Sam Magic @b-wolf95 & all others can also join in the club & have a little fun of your own & think what if u improve a Disney Resort in the globe maybe like Shanghai, or Tokyo, or Florida, or Paris, or Hong Kong or even California. Also its not also improving the theme parks but as well for the whole resort complex like water parks, hotels, entertainment complexes, etc.

You can think improve a Disney Resort across the globe of whatever you want. So what are u ready for, starting making some improving to the resorts & Lets make some Disney Magic.

Have Fun! & do your great best whatever you like.​

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

For WDW I would love to see the number of people allowed in the parks drastically reduced the crowds have diminished the Disney magic. Though I know it will never happen well guess it did --covid
Just add a 5th gate. The skies the limits here.
Love the idea of a 5th gate call it Disney Original bring back AE, Mr Toads Wild Ride, Back Lot, Snow White, 20000 Leagues etc etc. Many people have never seen any of these

I do think they have to stop adding to their current parks eventually. Especially Magic Kingdom, it is already the best park in Florida. It would be better for Disney to create a 5th park and spread people out.

Several of the attractions they've built lately could have been rides and/or lands in a 5th park.

Equivalents of actual lands and not the actual names *

Adventureland - Moana, Up show, 7 Dwarves
Frontierland and Liberty Square - Toy Story Land
Fantasyland - Runaway Railway, Mickey Shorts, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast (section and singalong), Little Mermaid
Storybook Circus - Pandora
Tomorrowland - Guardians, Tron, Star Wars (Galaxy's Edge and Launch Bay)

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Another advantage to putting new attractions in a new park is you get to keep classic attractions.

Maelstrom
Innoventions West
The Great Movie Ride
Snow White's Scary Adventure
The Magic of Disney Animation
The Backlot Tour
Lights, Motors, Action
Flights of Wonder

Ellen's Energy.... okay maybe you can replace that one.
All of them are good but i feel like the studio houses set where Lights Motors its, shouldn't been better if this set turn into a lake/lagoon, something like Universal Studios Florida miles away & Tokyo DisneySEA's American Waterfront instead of having the stunt show & making it for a nice New York Street area in my opinion.

TwilightZone

Bring back soarin' over california and replace "baby on a stick" in Incredicoaster with a cool indoor projected scene in DCA.
Also in DCA heavily tweak the spiderman ride, at least add a villain or two.
Retheme mission breakout to Dr. Strange.
Boom, now IP DCA is a little bit easier to swallow.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Bring back soarin' over california and replace "baby on a stick" in Incredicoaster with a cool indoor projected scene in DCA.
Also in DCA heavily tweak the spiderman ride, at least add a villain or two.
Retheme mission breakout to Dr. Strange.
Boom, now IP DCA is a little bit easier to swallow.
Good Choices of Bring back Soarin' over California and maybe adding to the Spiderman ride if thats possible to Disney & Sony & maybe retheme Mission Breakout to Dr. Strange. Good Work

MickeyMouse10

With DCA I would change a lot of it...

Monstropolis (formerly part of Hollywood Land)
Hollywood Lounge = Monsters M & G​
Mickey Philarmagic = Monsters Laugh Floor​
Disney Animation = Hidden City Cafe and stores​
Hollywood Backlot Stage and Stage 12 = Mike's Pizza P'eye and HarryHausens​
Fairfax Market = Tony's Grossery​
Frozen = Monsters Inc stage show​
Stage 17 and studio store = Monsters Doorcoaster​
UP , great wilderness exploration (formerly Grizzly Peak)

Soarin = Soarin with Carl and Russell​
Grizzly River Run = Doug's River Adventure (featuring the other dogs)​
Redwood Creek Trail = UP (dark ride) and UP meet and greet​
Pixar Pier expansion (formerly Paradise Gardens)

Finding Nemo's Jumpin Jellyfish (formerly Jumpin Jellyfish)​
Wall-E (formerly Golden Zephyrs)​
Coco (formerly Silly Symphony)​
Ratatouille, kitchen calamity (formerly Goofy's Sky School)​

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
While everybody still works to improve their favorite Disney Parks & Resorts as sometimes as their home park & does a very good job of that, i would talk about improve, but not one Disney Park but all 6 of them that i would love to improve on.

Disneyland Resort
  • Bringing back the Peoplemover
  • Expanded a New Fantasyland (add Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, dark ride, Frozen Land etc.)
  • Refresh Star Tours into Big Hero 6 (don't think me wrong but i still love Star Tours)
  • Still operated Muppet-Vision 3D in that theater in Hollywoodland instead of removed it or use it for Mickey's Philharmagic.
  • Making a Muppet Restaurant themed to Henson's Works like next to Muppet-Vision.

Walt Disney World Resort
  • If Marvel resigns from Universal Studios & add more Marvel attractions in WDW's 4 parks.
  • The Walt Disney Company makes a fifth gate project after its 50 or 60 anniversary.
  • If Magic Kingdom's Upcoming Main Street USA Broadway Theatre was not scrapped or cancelled.
  • Splash Mountain rethemed to Western River Expedition instead of P&TF.
  • New Castle Stage & Huge Central Hub similar to the concept from TDL's Castle Art by Erik Van Der Palen (click the title of the blue link & you see what it looks like for Florida in my opinion).
  • New Pavilion at EPCOT's World Showcase (Australia, Ireland, Greece, Brazil, Egypt, etc).
  • If the original Discovery Island at Bay Lake returns with new stuff.

Tokyo Disney Resort
  • Bringing an River Rapids to Tokyo DisneySEA's Lost River Delta
  • The Muppets its coming to Tokyo Disney Resort
  • Bringing Marvel IP attractions & characters to Disneyland or DisneySEA

Disneyland Paris Resort
  • Bringing Tokyo Disneyland's Enchanted Tales of Beauty & the Beast & Belle's Village to Disneyland Paris
  • Adding Expedition Everest type ride to Disneyland Paris's Adventureland or to these rumor third gate park.
  • Making a Splash Mountain type ride but themed to Pocahontas at Frontierland
  • Removed Star Wars IP from Space Mountain & rebrand back to an Jules Verne tale of From the Earth to the Moon or Mission 3.
  • Bringing Soarin' Around the World or Soarin' Through Time to Discoveryland featuring The Timekeeper & 9-Eye in this attraction as comeback characters.

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
  • If Disney still making a rumor second gate instead of the Hong Kong government using this land for quarantine houses.
  • Adding Pirates of the Caribbean land Between Adventureland & Grizzly Gulch.
  • Bringing a Peter Pan/Neverland area to Fantasyland, featuring a major dark ride, whip ride & Pixie Hollow.
  • If HKDLR Makes a very great entertainment complex called Disneytown with entertainment. dining & shopping.

Shanghai Disney Resort
  • Add Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout between TRON & Buzz Lightyear.
  • Making a Second Gate Park

Last edited:

J4546

my idea for CA

Build eastern gateway/pedestrian bridge and use new area to create an expansion themed as 1930s/40s broadway st los angeles to fit in with the hollywoodland theme. turn sunset into broadway, and add 4-5-6 dark rides. make the new broadway expansion the fantasy land of CA. Using building facades with ornate neon theater marquees marking the entrances for the rides. The signs would say Now Playing: Frozen, or whatever the ride is based on, and having the ride facades themed as broadway theaters and not tied to any particular IP makes them flexible. Have at least 1 ride built to get new set pieces and props every couple years to coincide with major movie releases. So every 2-3-5 years theres a new experience on broadway to go with a major movie. create a cool streetcar station themed ice cream spot in front of it with a large door leading to the relocated maintence building. No mar trolley tracks in AC, it only goes through old hollywood and broadway. Also with lost of little tables and shade trees on the street leading up to it.

Attachments

• CA Hollywood Land Expansion Hyperion Stays.jpg
    CA Hollywood Land Expansion Hyperion Stays.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 83

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom