If you could green light one attraction what would you choose?

will341

Original Poster
You get ONE chance to greenlight anything you would want. Personally I'd take the Peter Pan style track system and incorporate an Up attraction with it. You fly out over the city that they flew over and then straight through the twisty rocks meeting all the characters along the way and you finally land at paradise falls (which would of course be the gift shop). Maybe not what Disney needs at the moment but I've thought a lot about this ride since seeing the movie when it was in theaters. Anyway what would you do?

mf1972

make an addition to POC with animatronic characters from the movies. maybe have pirates changing into skeletons via moonlight (if that doesn't freak the kids out).

AndyS2992

make an addition to POC with animatronic characters from the movies. maybe have pirates changing into skeletons via moonlight (if that doesn't freak the kids out).
Huh? aside from the transformations, they already put animatronics, projections and stuff from the movies in to the ride.

ryan1

Bring Crush's Coaster to WDW. I haven't been to Tokyo so I haven't experienced any of those rides but CC is the best ride I've ridden not at WDW. Indian Jones is a close second but Dinosaur is similar enough to Indy that I wouldn't want the same thing repeated on property.

Big C 73

The proposed Space Pavilion for EPCOT Center:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

JerseyDad

...I'll keep it simple: Upgrade The Great Movie Ride ...new animatronics ...better sound quality for the "show within the show" actors ....better actors while we're at it....

...I mean ...Mary Poppins IS Disney ...you'd think she'd look as good as she does in the movie.

Walt Disney1955

I always thought a Bambi attraction would work well. Sure Bambi's mother gets shot, but it isn't as if there aren't Disney movies with sadness in them.

Mary Poppins too of course would make a nice dark attraction.

FettFan

...I'll keep it simple: Upgrade The Great Movie Ride ...new animatronics ...better sound quality for the "show within the show" actors ....better actors while we're at it....

...I mean ...Mary Poppins IS Disney ...you'd think she'd look as good as she does in the movie.

Agreed. The only two animatronics that don't look like rubber masks....are the ones portrayed on film by a man wearing a rubber mask.
ALIEN-1979-004.jpg

Literally a "rubber mask". See those clear "tendons" on its mouth? Condoms.

And will SOMEONE PLEASE get the witch some black coffee and a cold shower?
gmr4.jpg

Go home* witch, you're drunk.

*In Soviet Russia, home goes to you.

Hobnail Boot

The Villain Mountain flume ride and the mini land that was to be attached. Normally I would have gone IJA, but this concept has always intrigued me.

scoobygirl39541

Don't know if it was ever considered, but I would love a "The Adventures of Ichabod Crane" ride. It could be like Mr Toad, but updated using new technology and an advanced ride system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom