If you could choose one...?

BrerVeritas

Original Poster
If you could choose one ride,attraction, or resteraunt to have placed in your...let's say back yard to use for free as many times as you wanted which would it be? Keep in mind you want something that you'll never tire of and that will keep its magic used over and over and over again.

Mine would be Splash Mountain..or Haunted mansion...man...this is tough.

Pigtails

Hmm, if you're talking strictly Disney attractions, then I'd say Rock n Roller coaster. If I could pick anything, then I'd say either Superman: Ride of Steel from SF Darien Lake or Revenge of the Mummy from Universal.

ToTBellHop

Tower of Terror...right on the quad...so I could take a ride (free to students, of course--part of the $39000/year tab) between classes :) "Hey, Kyle! You going to lunch?" "Yeah, after I drop into the Tower of Terror for a spell!"

wolf29

I think it would be cool to have either the Safari or Kali Rapids in your backyard. Everytime on is different, so I don't know if you could ever tire of them. I wouldn't mind having Boma there either.

ToTBellHop

speck76 said:
Universe of Energy..... :lookaroun
Ellen's 10 foot head on the preshow screen is certainly one way to wake up in the morning ;) Who needs an alarm clock when Ellen can bust out and wake you up? Or when you are in your car and falling asleep at the wheel cuz you didn't have your coffee and there's Ellen! But then, what is Ellen doing in your car? Maybe you forgot to lock the doors to your car and she is just teaching you a lesson...

Or you wake up and get a good dose of "Hey, I love your hair...no not you...I mean your's is okay but..."

Oh, the magic of Disney...

WDWPrnces02

As for a ride........hmmm.... Well its hard to pick only one.....Carousel of Progress.....

For a resturant ....even harder.....Id say the Land food court..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom