If you could buy out the store....clear the shelves

Iteachwood

Original Poster
If you could buy out the store..clear the shelves of your favorite treat from Disney to ensure you have some at home to last you till your next trip what would it be?...For my son (20)...he has ALWAYS LOVED the Goofy Cherry Ball Candies. Ayt our recent trip I actually bought 12 packages ( all on shelf) to put away and Box up for a xmas gift from " All your friends in Disneyworld"

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
If you could buy out the store..clear the shelves of your favorite treat from Disney to ensure you have some at home to last you till your next trip what would it be?...For my son (20)...he has ALWAYS LOVED the Goofy Cherry Ball Candies. Ayt our recent trip I actually bought 12 packages ( all on shelf) to put away and Box up for a xmas gift from " All your friends in Disneyworld"

Bags Of Mickey Pretzels :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp::sohappy: :sohappy::slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

RobertRaine

For me it would be the Divinity fudge they sell at the candy shop on Main Street @ Disneyland. Then again I have no self control when it comes to that so I would probably be in a diabetic coma within an hour of clearing out their supply ;)

dave&di

CANDY CORN!!! Being in WDW over the Halloween season (Sept!) this is easy to come by, we don't have it in the UK.:(

WDWLOYAL1971

Mickey Ice-Cream bars, Disneys gourmet coffee and hot chocolate, which by the way, I always purchase a couple of cans on each trip and two weeks ago the Pop had only 1 can of their coffee and I couldn't even find it at DTD. Dissapointing, but I did get that 1 can. Funnel cakes, roasted almonds. Oh, so yummy! I love disney food! And the fact that the food is at Disney is all the better.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom