If you could buy any ride vehicle or park staple.....

Lord Pheonix

Original Poster
i.e. castle, swan boats, etc, what would it be? cannot be used as decoration, but used as it was intended to mimic, however abstract it might be. would you buy the castle to live in, or the steamboat to go up and down your local river?

for me, it would be one of the friendship boats, left untouched on the outside but redone on the inside, bedroom, small kitchen, etc. of course, the trailer to get it around is another thing all together, it would have to be pretty long. one of the subs from 20 k would be awesome for scaring the crap out of the local fisherman in the bay or large lakes, haha. finally, one of the cars from speedway, with slight retuning of the transmission of course. id have the coolest, (not to mention fastest) gocart in town.

bgraham34

I would love to have a Peter Pan Pirate ship. Its one of my favorite attractions and it would be cool just to have. I can see it now on my deck. Hmmm.

WishIwasThere

That Horizons vehicle brings back memories, but for me, I'd rather have a Mr. Toads car and make some modifications to make it an actual working car to put around in...not that it would be street legal or anything.

urbanvegan

carparade_05.jpg

The Star Wars Car from The Disney Star and Motor Cars parade! How SWEET is that?!?!

(pic obviously borrowed from Yesterland)

DisneyLeo18

If one were to purchase the star tours vehicle would said vehicle be used as a simulator or for space travel at lightspeeds? :lol:

My other choices would be a TIS or CTX i can use to drive to work because they both probably are more gas efficient than my current car.:ROFLOL:

Lord Pheonix

Original Poster
love the star wars vintage car and the mr toads idea. that is what i ment as the idea of this post. other then houses, buildings, etc, it must be used as it was designed to mimic, i.e. a car must be driven, boat must be used on water, train on tracks and ridden, etc.

i got another one, how about the original parking lot trams as new public transportation, replacing busses in all cities?

love it

Lord Pheonix

Original Poster
If one were to purchase the star tours vehicle would said vehicle be used as a simulator or for space travel at lightspeeds?
since space travel is technically science fiction, (space shuttle doest count) i would have to say it would be a simulator in a kick-a** game room in your house.

what time should i come over??

plaz10

the castle to live in!

keep the "moat" around the castle but make it a lot bigger so that unless you're "royalty" you have to take the friendship boats over!

hack2112

I would take the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs marble statues currently residing in a certain sculpture room in a certain building on a certain botanical street. They're absolutely beautiful up close.

travelgip

I would get the Wizard of Oz portion of The Great Movie Ride and live in one of the munchkin huts. It would be cool to not know when the witch would pop up and scare the cr** out of my friends!:eek:

dweezil78

Without a doubt it'd be either an original DL Peoplemover vehicle OR an original Atom Mobile from Adventures Thru Inner Space! I never got to ride that one unfortunately, but had plenty of trips on If You Had Wings! :)

And I won't lie, I've had my eye on that Horizons vehicle for a long, long time too. Haha. Ok, last one -- my ultimate dream scenario would be to get a PoC boat and make the seats super cushy, maybe add some cup holders, and use it for home theater seating someday. I can dream can't I??

pcarathers

I would LOVE to have Minnie's HOUSE!!! the Wizard of Oz Munchkin houses are a favorite too! The Swiss Family Treehouse would be cool too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom