If you could become an imagineer for a day.

ctxak98

Original Poster
If you could become an imagineer for 1! day what ride or attraction at any park would you recreate and what would you change about it. Or would you add a ride of your own creation. If so what ride would you add.

Personally I would keep the tree of life river boats but add a twist to it. Like when your by each differant themed land, something corresponding to that ride would happen. Like if you were by dinoland u.s.a Maybe a dinosaur would come out of the water or try to attack you. I think it would make the ride more interesting and it's one more thing to do at the park,

Be creative.!!!!!​

michael92

pixar place!!! full version including:
-a bugs life log flume-roller coaster (much like atlantis in seaworld)
-toy story mania
-incredibles "f-ticket" (mixture of testrack soarin, indy, i think ive explained that ride before)
-ratatouille restaurant with interactive holograms of remy that go around your table, a big window emulating the landscape of paris, etc
-wall-e interactive 3d experience

thats it :)

ctxak98

Original Poster
pixar place!!! full version including:
-a bugs life log flume-roller coaster (much like atlantis in seaworld)
-toy story mania
-incredibles "f-ticket" (mixture of testrack soarin, indy, i think ive explained that ride before)
-ratatouille restaurant with interactive holograms of remy that go around your table, a big window emulating the landscape of paris, etc
-wall-e interactive 3d experience

thats it :)
Awesome idea i especially love the log flume ride and the incredible idea

WBD96

Rides

i feel the castles are empty spaces and should have rides installed telling the stories of the princesses. Also a real nice lilo and stitch ride. with surfing theme.... there is so much more but no time :p

leggetinbluesky

I think the Haunted Mansion, although a classic, could do with some modernising.

One idea is to change the doom buggies from the versions they currently are to something almost invisable apart from the seats and the safety bar going through a track that makes it seem that the guests are actually floating through the house.

Another concept although not a ride (as we all know imagineers do more than just ride concepts) is a computer game much like the sims where you are Walt Disney and get to create your own park and the type of rides you can build can be anything that your imagination can think of as well as the classic Disneyland rides. There will be less emphasis on making it a commercial success and instead more about making the best damn park you can be. "Imagineering" the game.

funky_shao

I would recreate Fastpass to use RFID embedded in the park tickets instead receiving the additional paper ones. Make everything faster and save a fortune on paper :) Could also use the same tech to charge items onto the room account for that extra-fast buying aspect :)

What? Fastpass is a kind of ride..... :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom