If You Could be a Disney Theme Park Character. . .

General Grizz

Original Poster
Try to imagine being any character. . .

If you had to live the life of one, which lifestyle would you choose?

A Grim Grinning Ghost who lives life throughout a Haunted Mansion? A lounge performer from Outer Space? A nine-eyed droid who has the rare opportunity to travel through time?

I'd love to live the life of Main Street's Mayor Weaver.

Next question... who would you LEAST like to be?

I'll vote for Skippy (at least when he was fried daily) or Dr. Nigel Channing, having to put up with the new pesky little Bugs Bunny of a Figment. ;)

WDWScottieBoy

I'd love to be part of Dapper Dans (they count don't they?) I have always loved listening to them and enjoy just sitting watching them, too. They have amazing voices and know how to entertain! If I can't be one of them, I'd love to be Sorcerer Mickey as he is the most popular of all "Mickey's" and I love the movie he was in, the powers he had and the journey he went on. Also, he's the star of Fantasmic!

As for who I'd like to be least....I'd have to say an evil doll from "it's a small world." No reason needed.

Atta83

I would like to be Belle or Pluto.

I would least likey to be is a child from the small world ride, i think i would go crazy after a while.

disneymoc

I would love to be Prince Charming and my wife be Cinderella. :)

I'd hate to be one of the ghouls that pop up in the Haunted Mansion. Talk about a bad hair day.

nicholas

I would definitely be Tink. Getting to fly during the fireworks must be incredible.

Not sure who I wouldn't want to be. Maybe Little Red? Getting stolen and rescued all day long would make me a bit weary.

nickcarraway

I'd like to be the Mad Hatter. He's got great fashion sense and drinks all day long. I'd hate to be a princess, always having to smile and be proper. Yuck.

General Grizz

Original Poster
nicholas said:
I would definitely be Tink. Getting to fly during the fireworks must be incredible.

Not sure who I wouldn't want to be. Maybe Little Red? Getting stolen and rescued all day long would make me a bit weary.
More like stolen and shot. :D

Amsi

I'd love to be Tinkerbell, too. But since I'm 14 and already 5'9, that's out of the question. So, the other one I think would be cool is Megara. She's one of my favorite characters, but I never see her at the parks.

Mickeyrulz

The character i'd want to be most is Mickey. He's so cool without being too omipresent.

I'd hate to be a Small World doll. The ride (one time!) drives me nuts. Imagine being forever forced to hear the song 24/7.

Cynderella

I'd love to be Cinderella.....I want talking mice!!!! and that castle...need I say more? Either that or Ariel because I love the water.....

and I agree with everyone who said they wouldn't want to be a small world doll!

Lauriebar

I guess I would like to be the Redhead in PoTC...it's so nice to be wanted:animwink:

I would not like to be the Wicked Witch in SWSA...such bitterness!!!

tigger248

I would most like to be Tigger, with Sorcerer Mickey and Tinkerbell very close behind. But, overall, un yeah Tigger definitely.

I'd least like to be a small world doll. As with everyone else, I'd probably go crazy listening to that song over and over.

Disneygrl36

I think it would be great fun to be Minnie Mouse.
I've always dreamed of being Snow White as well.
And who could forget Mary Poppins...who wouldn't want to be "practically perfect in every way."

Legacy

I would most like to be... I don't really know. Mayor Weaver sounds really good though.

Who would I not like to be? The Groundskeeper's Dog on the Haunted Mansion. Everytime I see him, he makes me sad...

If I could be any character, I'd want to be Ariel at the Voyage of the Little Mermaid. And with my hair, I wouldn't even need the wig. :D

I wouldn't want to be any of the villians because I know they must scare little kids all the time. An IASW doll would be pretty unfun too. ;)

Disnut

I guess I would like to be Tinkerbell because I could fly and get some things done that I can't get done other wise. (tiny and skinny)

I don't want to be The beast because I feel that I am big enough(overweight)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom