If there was one meal you had to have...

EvilQueen11

The sugared almonds (cinn/sugar) in Adventureland. I catch a whiff and that's all she wrote...

EPCOT, too. "Hold my margarita, dear, be back in a minute..."

DisneyBunny

Foolish Mortal said:
This is actually an easy one. Steak from Le Cellier :slurp: Whatever they put in their seasoning is addicting. Making it my birthday dinner 10/1 and going again in December.

Mine's the same. The Filet Mingon with the wild Mushroom Risotto is to die for. And I had it for my birthday too - on 10/1 last year. :D

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
tinkish said:
Corn bread from the House of Blues! OMG! It's sweet, with chunks of corn, and rosemary in it! We love it so much, we're trying to get the caterers to recreate it for our wedding reception!

Last time I was at HOB (2004) Over in the gift shop you could BUY the cornbread mix. I don't know if you still can...have you tried their online store...*checking hob.com* Here you go:

http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues/store/glass/cornbread.asp

*posted and PM-ed*

LeeSeeBabe

I absolutely cannot decide one thing that I would have to have....

Every trip though, I ALWAYS get one of the BIG lollipops on the last day, and tons of cotton candy (which ends up not getting eaten and becomes a deadly weapon).

I am thinking of where I have to eat everytime I am at WDW because many of my faves we go back and forth each trip....but I MUST have a cookies n' cream shake and burger at Sci-Fi. The Cobb Salad at Brown Derby.!!!!!!!

erasure fan1

Sit down we always eat at chef Mickey.
Counter service we have to eat at the columbia harbor house.
and we always have to get the nestle cookies on main street.

one more thing I have to have, is something new that I have never had before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom