If one ride would close, which one would you choose?

Close Journey Into Imagination. Reopen it with "Figment and Dreamfinders Search for Imagination". The premise being the world has become to comfortable with recycling ideas. Although using these characters would kind of be the same thing. Oh well, Nostalgia kick the hell out of it!.

Long Live Dreamfinder!

DfromATX

Speaking of Stitch, it seems just about everyone dislikes that attraction -- except for my husband that is. It was our first ever ride at Disney World and that's why he likes it. I even tell him that he's the only one who likes it, but he doesn't care lol. Not only that, our youngest son, who was 3 at the time and now 13, was terrified of it! We laugh about that now, but that's something we'll never forget.

orlando678-

Speaking of Stitch, it seems just about everyone dislikes that attraction -- except for my husband that is. It was our first ever ride at Disney World and that's why he likes it. I even tell him that he's the only one who likes it, but he doesn't care lol. Not only that, our youngest son, who was 3 at the time and now 13, was terrified of it! We laugh about that now, but that's something we'll never forget.
He's not on is own. I love it, its one of my favorites

Edward M

Imagination because while Stitch is just as poor, Epcot needs a great dark ride more than MK needs Alien Encounter back. Anyway, replaced by a trackless Figment and Dreamcatcher ride if there is no limit. (more realistically, an Inside Out ride would be fantastic in the space although I think Figment always needs a ride at Epcot).

World_Showcase_Lover007

Stitch's Great Escape - I'd replace it with a an empty show building to start, then we could go from there...
The Seas with Nemo & Friends - I'd replace it with The Living Seas.

Flippin'Flounder

The Speedway. Disney could do so much with that space, lurk a proper, high capacity Frozen boat ride, with room to spare for a proper Tomorrowland expansion.

Close Journey Into Imagination. Reopen it with "Figment and Dreamfinders Search for Imagination". The premise being the world has become to comfortable with recycling ideas. Although using these characters would kind of be the same thing. Oh well, Nostalgia kick the hell out of it!.

Long Live Dreamfinder!

My fiance is the original Dreamfinder. I read him your post and he is sitting here laughing :)

I would like to see Spaceship Earth restored to the way it was when 180 top had the astronauts and space station.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom