If Money Was Not a Concern...

tamibar

If money was no object, besides the bring all my family and friends and stay in suites stuff, every time I was having a meal, I would pay for EVERYONE else!

justducky78

I would take all our closest friends/family to Disney for a week and book a bunch of rooms on the concierge level of the Contemporary (my husband stayed in this hotel every other year since he was 5 so it holds special meaning - I know he would love to share that with everyone). We would just live it up!

We would rent a boat at night for the fireworks cruise and a dessert party at Epcot. Then have a huge bash at one of the hotels, renting all of the characters -- my nieces/nephews would love it (as would I)!

I wouldn't mind staying in the 3-bedroom villas at the BC or YC either!

Then, we would renew our vows on the beach at the GF. :D

d'Isigny

rd0127 said:
I'm curious about all of you wanting to stay at the Poly. Is it nicer than the Grand Floridian? I always thought that the GF was the "big dog" of them all. Hummph, guess I was wrong.

We are going on our 2nd trip next month and this will be our 2nd stay in the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. The only resort that we have been inside of was The Animal Kingdom Lodge when we went to Boma's. It was breathtaking and I hope to stay there someday. But, on this trip I have told my husband that I want to take the monorail over to the GF and look around. It looks utterlly devine! :)

For me...it's themeing...

Grand Floridian is a really nice hotel...and since I'd be new money...the top floor still wouldn't talk to me...:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom