If Money Was Not a Concern...

Alztybrn

Original Poster
What would you do on your trip to WDW. Say you were one the people that won the lottery in Neb., how do you spend your trip in the World? Where do you stay, resort, suitte, etc. Any special things you would like to do during your time you would never do otherwise?
We can only dream! :rolleyes:

kathyjacks

Alztybrn said:
What would you do on your trip to WDW. Say you were one the people that won the lottery in Neb., how do you spend your trip in the World? Where do you stay, resort, suitte, etc. Any special things you would like to do during your time you would never do otherwise?
We can only dream! :rolleyes:
we are using our tax return so we have more money to spend then usual on vacation this year and are going for 10 days , but the one thing i would do differently if money was not a problem would be where we stayed. we are staying at pop but I would love to stay at contemperary.:zipit:

Pioneer Hall

I would probably stay at the King Kameamea (sp?) at the Polynesian (their largest one). It is two stories and just looks amazing. I would have to be there for a while, because I would want to be able to eat at a ton fo restaurants. I would go to the parks every day, but probably not full days. I would spend a lot of time relaxing, touring, and boating.

It would be a great time...

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I have a subgroup of friends that have never been to Disney and think I'm crazy for liking it so much. I would pay for them to all come with me for a week or ten days.

baloo_24

:king: I would treat myself to everything i always wanted to do at Disney ,but could not afford. I would make sure to stay @ one of the best rooms @ AK lodge. Make reservations to each of the countries at Epcot for dinner. I would also buy items from the art gallery which were beautiful ,but to expensive. No Holds Bar {Anything Goes}:king:

baloo_24

:king: I would treat myself to everything i always wanted to do at Disney ,but could not afford. I would make sure to stay @ one of the best rooms @ AK lodge. Make reservations to each of the countries at Epcot for dinner. I would also buy items from the art gallery which were beautiful ,but to expensive. No Holds Bar {Anything Goes}:king:

TTFN-Tiggger

I would take my entire family(brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, etc) - there are 34 of us for a 10 day vacation. Pay for everything for them, stay at the Grand Floridian, tickets w/dining plan, set up a few special dining ressies for all and buy myself a portrait from the art of Disney store. :king:

Teenchy

Ok lets dream BIG!. Like you said $365 Million BIG.

I would rent out the entire Concerige Level of Poly for friends and family.

Have Limo/buses tote us around everywhere.

Find out the cost of Shutting down the Magic Kingdom for a full day and evening. (i.e. What does the park take in $$ per day) and write a check to have the park just for us. Our own special, parades, Wishes fireworks and a huge buffet dinner set up for everyone at the base of the castle.

And see if I could pay to spend one night in the castle. If they dont have an area "Walts planned office" set up as a room I would have them do it for the night.

OR

Charter a plane for friends and family and spend a couple of weeks flying around the world visitng all the Disney parks.

bsandersjr

If we would have won the powerball jackpot, we would have attempted to purchase a suite on property, or something in the area, and moved there.

CaliSurfer182

Teenchy said:
Ok lets dream BIG!. Like you said $365 Million BIG.

I would rent out the entire Concerige Level of Poly for friends and family.

Have Limo/buses tote us around everywhere.

Find out the cost of Shutting down the Magic Kingdom for a full day and evening. (i.e. What does the park take in $$ per day) and write a check to have the park just for us. Our own special, parades, Wishes fireworks and a huge buffet dinner set up for everyone at the base of the castle.

And see if I could pay to spend one night in the castle. If they dont have an area "Walts planned office" set up as a room I would have them do it for the night.

OR

Charter a plane for friends and family and spend a couple of weeks flying around the world visitng all the Disney parks.

I like the way you think..........as long as your going with renting each of the different parks for a day when you went around the world.

Ralphlaw

$$$ Wish list

I would probably contact a Disney Representative to customize some really great things to do that don't appear in the guidebooks, or just don't happen to be available, yet:

1. Stay overnight in the parks. I know that is not yet an option, and that the parks are busy at night with workers doing everything from painting, planting, powerwashing, etc . . . But wouldn't it be great, and profitable, for Disney to charge a ton of money for people to stay in that legendary apartment inside the castle, or at an apartment built in one of the World Showcase pavilions? They could provide you with your own private concierge downstairs, and your access to certain parks areas would be restricted or accompanied, but wouldn't it be cool?

2. Watching Wishes from up in the castle, and Illuminations from on top of one of the pavilions.

3. Character dinner with the Star Wars guys.

Overall, it's good to make a wish list and have it at the back of your mind. But the productive thing to do is to work hard to make your wish list come true. That, unfortunately, is where I have to devote my energies.

Lee

Adventurer
King Kameamea suite at Poly.
Backstage Magic tour...love those.
Segway tour...way fun.
Nautilus painting by Ellenshaw at Art of Disney.
Big steak at Yacht Club.
A visit to Mousesurplus with a U-Haul truck.
Finally...wrong resort, but they have these amazing $13 creme brules at Club 33...I'll take at least 2 of those per day, thanks.:D

Lee

Adventurer
CaliSurfer182 said:
I would also clear out the three Art of Disney stores.......and Sid's at D-MGM.
Sid's is OK...but it was better 10 years ago or so...more authentic stuff...less junk.

maelstrom

I'd take a really long trip and split it between the biggest suites at the Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, and Polynesian.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom