If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Okay, I've had the idea for this thread in my head for a while now. I'm sorry if one has been made like this before.

The "rules" are - you post the time of day at which you're posting and then say where you'd be within the world and something you'd reasonably be doing at that moment. You can post as many times as you want, but if you're posting multiple times in one day then keep yourself in the same place or else indicate that you hopped somewhere else.

I'll start it off!

It's almost 4pm here, so I'd be inside Magic Kingdom riding the Tomorrowland Transit Authority and then getting ready to head over to Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe for an early dinner.

Your turn!! :wave: :D

hoppypooh

It's 4 pm... so my husband would be taking a nap back at the resort while I ride IASW over and over and over until dinnertime. :sohappy:

Computer Magic

It Tuesday at 3:09, so that means AK for the EMH.

Going to Festival of the Lion King
then Flights of Wonder...
followed by dinner a bite to eat at Flame Tree Barbeque.

barnum42

It's 9:10PM and the boring bit of Illuminations should be finishing soon and we are going to get back to the good stuff :D

barnum42

Computer Magic said:
It Tuesday at 3:09, so that means AK for the EMH.

Going to Festival of the Lion King
then Flights of Wonder...
followed by dinner a bite to eat at Flame Tree Barbeque.
I wish it was 3:09 here too - I like your plan. But I'm stuck on "EMH" :confused:

jesserin

It's 4:15 in the afternoon here, so I'm thinking I'll be heading over for my Tower of Terror FP before running off to my 5:00PS at the Sci-Fi... I'm craving popcorn chowder at the moment... :D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
It's 420ish here now, so I'm standing in the Zoup and Zalad line at Cosmic Rays. Mmmmmm...

[I miss counter service restaurants.]

jesserin

barnum42 said:
They do EMH at the end of the day at AK? I thought it was only in the morning.
Nope, now all the parks stay open late or open early depending on the day - they open early for an hour, but they stay open for up to (although so far it's always been) 3 hours! Cool huh? you have to show your room key and you get a special wrist band to be able to stay in the parks... very fun!

AK at night is excellant - the parks are empty... or at least they were back when we did it!

*grabbing a mickey bar while walking to dinner... diet? heck no, besides there's no calories in WDW food!*

Computer Magic

barnum42 said:
They do EMH at the end of the day at AK? I thought it was only in the morning.

Morning Extra Magic Hours
Magic Kingdom® Park - Friday
Epcot® - Monday
Disney-MGM Studios - Tuesday
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Saturday

Evening Extra Magic Hours
Magic Kingdom® Park - Wednesday
Epcot® - Thursday
Disney-MGM Studios - Sunday
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Tuesday

Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Mornings:
Discovery Island™ Trails (AM only), It's Tough to be a Bug!®, Kilimanjaro Safaris (AM only), Pangani Forest Exploration Trail®(AM only)
Evenings:
Includes attractions listed above and The Boneyard®, DINOSAUR, Festival of the Lion King, Primeval Whirl®, Tarzan™ Rocks!, TriceraTop Spin

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
mk: people mover, since i just saw grizzes avatar
epcot: SSE
mgm: ToT (my wife fav)
AK: EE, opps, ok, standing there pretending!!!

cj2me

It's 4:28 here, so I just got back from the pool. Getting ready to head over to MK to have dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern and then relax and watch WISHES.

spacemtnfanatic

Well, it's about 4:30pm, so after a Magic Kingdom Morning for Space Mountain and an afternoon at MGM, we would be heading to EPCOT for dinner at WS, and an evening of me hopping between M:S and TT while my parents explored WS, before walking through Future World all lit up by the fountains to close the night at SE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom