If I could only do one attraction it would be...

PeeplMoovr

OK: I'm giving one answer for two times of year (I know, I'm cheating :lol: )

Middle of summer: Splash Mountain.

Middle of winter: Spaceship Earth.

But I'd sneak on about 6 or 7 other rides while you were distracted with something else.

Tenny317

Rockin Rollarcoaster...just bc the lady/manager is annoyin lol....no jk I love that they play songs that I can sing along with on it! It makes the whole ride! I wish it was longer tho..sigh

chrisps

If I chould ony ride one adrection it whould have to be the tower of terror becuse I like that ride. I like the muisc and the story of the ride I relly like when the eltoror drops I put my hands up when it goes down the 13. I think that the tower of teror got better becuse there is no lachbars to hang on to just seatbelts to keep you in the ride I aslo like it becuse you get alot of air time on that ride. My seond ride that I like is rock n roller coaster I like becuse it has invreons in the ride and I aslo like the muisc becuse I like arresitnm I like there muisc.

CaptainMichael

It is a tie between Rock N' Roller Coaster and Splash Mountain. In the end, Splash Mountain wins because it lasts longer! I can always ride on the interstate at night time with my windows down and Aerosmith blaring to somewhat get a taste of Rock N' Roller Coaster. Alas, I don't think I could get my truck to launch that fast.

Kwit35

HORIZONS!!!
But since it isn't there anymore...I guess it would depend on my mood.
My mood right now is choosing...HM.

LuckyBug

If I could only ride one ride....this is a hard one......it would probably be Haunted Mansion....but then there is Peter Pan's Flight, It's a Small World, Snow White & of course Tommorrowland Transit Authority.

This is an old one...what about Dreamflight?? And of course don't forget EPCOT.....Horizons...I loved that ride!!!!!

Lauriebar

I think I would choose Pirates. Just cause it gives me the overall feel of WDW and I find that it just doesn't feel like I'm on vacation at WDW until we have ridden it!!

PhilosophyMagic

Lauriebar said:
I think I would choose Pirates. Just cause it gives me the overall feel of WDW and I find that it just doesn't feel like I'm on vacation at WDW until we have ridden it!!

Spash Mountain is absolutely the ultimate WDW ride for me to go on over and over! The songs, beautiful scenery, and fun thrill element all add up to the absolute ultimate for me.

At DL is California I would easily go for PoTC...

One QUESTION: What the heck is CoP?

diddy_mouse

grr...i can never choose just one. but since i am faced with a choice, its a toss up between RnRC and Splash Mtn. I love Aerosmtih and the launch on that ride is great! And Splash just as all those Disney elements...such an excellent ride.

however..there is Peter Pan's Flight, Imagination! (the original version), Philharmagic... :hammer:

Kwit35

PhilosophyMagic said:
Spash Mountain is absolutely the ultimate WDW ride for me to go on over and over! The songs, beautiful scenery, and fun thrill element all add up to the absolute ultimate for me.

At DL is California I would easily go for PoTC...

One QUESTION: What the heck is CoP?
Carousel of Progress

Tenny317

Wow it seems like alot of peoples faves are RnRc or Splash Mt.....its like a toss up for everybody.....well atleast eisner did 2 things rite :lookaroun

dreamitdoit

I would have to pick Horizons....if it were still open. Now I would pick Carousel of Progress...then I would colapse from the stress of having to only pick one ride to go on.

buckybeaver

I am looking forward to Tower of Terror. My eight year old son has riden every other ride and promises to ride ToT. Nothing's more fun than seeing your children's first experience of a new adventure at Disney.

P.S. The hardest part is telling my dog that he cannot go after seeing the Disney ad with the dog.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom