If I could only do one attraction it would be...

mrtoad

Original Poster
If I had the opportunity to go to WDW for just one attraction and leave it would be (it would be a tough decision) Splash Mountain.

Haunted Mansion is my favorite for nostalgia reasons, but overall I would have to go with Splash Mountain.

What would you choose?

Scooter

Pirates of the Caribbean.
no wait...Splash Mountain
no...Rock N Roller Coaster
ummm....Mickeys Philharmagic

::sigh::

I don't know...I just woke up..this is too tough a question for the first thing in the morning...

csm7030

We used to live down there and would head to the parks to ride one ride all the time. We would usually combine it with getting something to eat in one of the parks. Most often we would head straight for the Tower of Terror. But RnRC, MS, or SM were close seconds.

Kadee

OMG! :eek: There is no way I could pick just one! That is torture!!! :cry: Cruel and unusual punishment, I tell you!!! :fork: Just thinking about having to pick only one may be enough to send me over the edge!!:p :dazzle: :p :lookaroun

There are too many "MUST DO'S": HM, PotC, IaSW, BTM, Splash M, SSE, TT, and that is just for starters!

:wave:

barnum42

Depending on who was in the cast, "Festival of the Lion King", otherwise I'd spend the whole day on the Pangani Forrest Trail :D

Kadee

barnum42 said:
Depending on who was in the cast, "Festival of the Lion King", otherwise I'd spend the whole day on the Pangani Forrest Trail :D
OOHHHH! I love the Pangani Forest Trail! My husband finds it boring. I have stayed in there way too long before, but enjoyed every bit of it.

SpenceMan01

Journey Into Imagination - The Original

I don't care if it's gone or not, I loved that ride. It was my favorite as a kid. I would always talk about the rainbow tunnel and my mom had no idea what the heck I was talking about til we got there! I haven't been on the newest version, but I will in January....we just booked our trip!! :sohappy:

barnum42

Kadee said:
OOHHHH! I love the Pangani Forest Trail! My husband finds it boring. I have stayed in there way too long before, but enjoyed every bit of it.
Have been there towards the end of the day when they put the bachelor gorillas to bed?

bigfatdonna

I agree! Talk about torture picking only one! There are rides at Disney that are simply great for fun AND thrills and then there are the ones that impart that Disney Feeling and Magic that is their own unique brand. For me, the one that gives me that ultimate Disney Feeling would have to be POTC. There, I did it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom