If Disney has a "Mount Rushmore" who is on it?

BeanCounterBob

ME!!!! The one and only Bean Counter Bob.....and to visit me you will need to buy an all day ticket, make a park reservation, AND buy a lightning lane pass for a cool $100 dollars! On either side of me I will chisel in my Walt Disney accomplishments...minus my firing. MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

Eric Graham

I would have the Sherman brothers, Roy Disney (even though his granddaughter isn't very fond of him but whatever) and Walt Disney of course!

Tom P.

I think it's hard to include Eisner without Wells. Look at what happened under Eisner's tenure once Wells was gone.

It's therefore a tough call for me, because we're limited to four and I think Walt, Roy O., and Roy E. are absolute locks.

I don't know that I can pick a fourth without also including a fifth. So perhaps I'll just say spot four should stay blank for now for a future person who is worthy.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Too many Imagineers are super important and difficult to distinguish to narrow to 1 or 2, but an imagineering only Rushmore would be interesting.

For this exercise I think Walt, Roy, Eisner fit well enough, and maybe Frank Wells?

Poseidon Quest

I'm not sure why no one has mentioned Joe Rohde yet, but I think he's just as important as the Imagineers that came before him. He arguably lead the development of the best "themed" park in the U.S. with Animal Kingdom.

In addition to Eisner, Wells and Katzenberg should easily be on there as well.

Tom P.

I'm not sure why no one has mentioned Joe Rohde yet, but I think he's just as important as the Imagineers that came before him. He arguably lead the development of the best "themed" park in the U.S. with Animal Kingdom.

In addition to Eisner, Wells and Katzenberg should easily be on there as well.
But he is not *more* important than the Imagineers that came before him. When you're talking about limiting it to four people, a la Mount Rushmore, and two spots are automatically filled by Walt and Roy, it would be difficult to narrow the Imagineers down to one or two to include.

KeithVH

I'm thinking more traditionally - Walt, Ub, Ollie, and Ward. Although, technically, I'd say we need 10 spots, Walt and his nine walkers. Without that combination, TWDC probably wouldn't exist.

Poseidon Quest

But he is not *more* important than the Imagineers that came before him. When you're talking about limiting it to four people, a la Mount Rushmore, and two spots are automatically filled by Walt and Roy, it would be difficult to narrow the Imagineers down to one or two to include.

Are we limiting to two? I figured this was Rushmore-esque but with the liberty to put a few more heads on there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom