If any part of WDW might be haunted (just a thought)

RedFurredCadet

Original Poster
...okay, okay, let me explain. What I was thinking, some of us ponder about certain parts of WDW that might be haunted. Well, not in the Haunted Mansion kind... well, you get the idea.

You see, as I was surfing the net, I have came across a comment that the Haunted Mansion might as well be 'haunted by long forgotten Disney characters', and I figure this might be an imaginative thought to ponder on...

Considering the attractions that have come and gone, then if certain parts of WDW were, in its own way, 'haunted', then where do you think it could be, and how would you react?

For instance, consider Mission: Space being built on top of Horizons... would the thought of hearing 'If we can dream it...' playing in the corridors (well, not out of speakers) send shivers down your spine? Obviously yet, don't get me started on the 'after-LIFE' experiences between Fd&W and Fl&G festivals...

Okay, it's your turn. Think of a long-gone attraction, pick a location, and throw in your reaction. As they say, of those 999 happy haunts, "there's always room for one more..."

jjnshane

The sound of children giggling and running down the rainbow corridor -- really the sound of giggling and footsteps in any deserted area would send chills down my spine.

HM GhostHostess

I know this isn't at Walt Disney World, but at Disneyland, on the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride, you can see the heads of Max, Buff, and Melvin. You can only see them if you turn your head around after you pass the huffalump & wuzzle room. For me, this is extremely creepy and sad.

Cmdr_Crimson

You see, as I was surfing the net, I have came across a comment that the Haunted Mansion might as well be 'haunted by long forgotten Disney characters', and I figure this might be an imaginative thought to ponder on...

Mr. Toad has been buried in the Pet Cemetary for sometime..
282865363_b69bde4ca4.jpg

Walt Disney1955

First thing I thought of was Mr Toad at the Haunted Mansion. I know it is a little inside joke, but it still is a little eerie, in a neat way though if you know what I mean.

I guess if any place might be haunted it would be Tom Sawyer Island. Imagine being at that place alone at night. Yikes. Plus, while this is more frustrating than scary, I can never find where the two characters are sitting on the deck on Tom Sawyer. I can see it from Frontierland but when I am on the Island I can never find that store they are sitting in front of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom