if aerosmith was to leave RNRC who will preplace them?

1stStarIC2nite

Don't worry about it. They won't leave for a long time. I mean think about it, if a ride was based on you, would you want to drop it and leave? I don't think so, so right now, I wouldn't worry about it :D

WDWfan2209

Aerosmith is not aloud to leave. They made a deal with DIsney for that attraction and they prolly get paid money every so often for being part of it. If for some freak reason they were to leave I would hope they would gut the building and re-theme the coaster because it would be bad just to go in and take out everything Aerosmith and just throw in someone else. I mean think about how much Aerosmith is wrapped into that attraction. I mean it was designed around them! Well, if they were to ever leave, like i said i hope they gut the entire thing, and re-theme the coaster. Just my two cents.

P.S. I see Aerosmith Next Friday fron row! (April 16, 2004):D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MouseMadness
We just did this one a couple weeks ago! :)

Here ya go!

:wave:

No we didn't silly...he asked who be PREPLACE Aerosmith...so...had Aerosmith been the #2 band on the coaster...who would have preplaced them? :lookaroun

I'd say...the Jamitors :lookaroun

just kidding...i kid...I'm a kidder :)

bhg469

Originally posted by JackSkellington
mmmmmm. NO. And if Aerosmith were to leave Metallica, or Rolling Stones would be good replacements. Happy EARSTER.

metallica huh....riiiiiight

not that i would mind but i dont think many parents would appreciate hearing "so what" in disney world.

at least the other bands can pretend to be family-friendly

JackSkellington

Originally posted by bhg469
metallica huh....riiiiiight

not that i would mind but i dont think many parents would appreciate hearing "so what" in disney world.

at least the other bands can pretend to be family-friendly

You do bringup a very good point there.

Jiko

Madonna's Rock n' Roller Coaster. I guess you'd do a bit more than rock n' roll... Maybe it should go in Pleasure Island? And hey, Disney wouldn't have to worry about career longevity!

Jiko

Originally posted by JackSkellington
WOW, that would almost destroy Disney's family park look. I mean Madonna? She made out with Brittney on stage. NOpe I don't think so.

It's all in good fun, hence: Pleasure Island. I don't seriously think she'd be a viable alternative.

What about Bjork? That would be a trippy ride.

Sgt Tibs

I've always thought AC/DC would work. Their image fits at least as well as Aerosmith's. I'm sure Disney has contingencies to replace Aerosmith should they do something un-Disneylike.

I'm sure they have a disaster-recovery plan for how to sever ties should Steven Tyler get caught with a hotel room full of teenage girls - or worse.

When in a partnership with a rock band, there's always a risk :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom