Identify It! Appraise it!

AlishaMisha

Original Poster
I was thinking, I got a few stuff that I have that is Disney that I have no idea where it came from. So it got me thinking further...How many of you are in the same boat? I've seen people ask where there items have come from before, but how about a forum devoted to identifying and possably roughly appraise it?

I'll start out with a few of my items...

2061127792a6142890705l.jpg

Plays the Circle of life

Copyright 1994 Walt Disney Music Compony/ Wonderland Music Company, Inc. Schmid Malasia

2061127792a6142890772l.jpg

2061127792a6142890839l.jpg

2061127792a6142890900l.jpg

Set of 6. On the bottom reads "Sri Lanka"

2061127792a6142890966l.jpg

:king:~Leash

EPCOT.nut

I've got a lot lot lot of Disney stuff. I don't care about the characters from the movies really - I collect memorabilia from the parks.

When I was a kid my parents bought me Mickey and Snoopy everything. I can go back through pictures and see it all...but I guess it was gotten rid of when I was outgrowing stuff. Too bad in a way, but then again I have a small house so it's a blessing I don't have it all still. ;)

I at least can blame them for my addiction when people ask me about the whole WDW memorabilia thing.

As far as what my stuff is worth? I don't really think about it. But there is nothing like snuggling in bed at night with a nice stack of old guidemaps to read.

AlishaMisha

Original Poster
I indeed also got the Big Al Glass from Goodwill for exactly that but remember...Anyone can give anything away and not know what they actually have. I met a woman who went to goodwill and bought an item for $ .50 and sold it on ebay for 30k.

:king:~Leash

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom