Ideas Please

Dippy Dawg

Original Poster
We are going the week after Easter for our 3rd trip in 18 months. :hammer: We will be traveling with my sister and her son. I just heard about the Pirates Adventure Cruise for kids 4-10 and my daughter (5) and my nephew (9) will be doing this. I am looking for something special to do during the same time frame with my son (3) since he is too young (and attached) to go out for two hours without mom or dad. We do not want him to feel left out. :king:

DisneyRoxMySox

I'm not sure what time of day the Pirate Cruise takes place but, if it takes place in the day or early evening, you could rent a speed boat.

LESLIECOOL

Pirate Cruise

I have two boys, ages 5 and 8 and they loved the pirate cruise.
It left in the morning. I don't remember the exact time but I know it was before 10AM. The boys loved it and so did we!
My husband and I got to eat breakfast at the restaurant in the Grand Floridian while they were on the cruise.
I'm a little over protective of my kids and I didn't worry for a minute!
They were overstaffed and every parent received a beeper in case of emergency.
Book it early it fills up fast

rosebud's mom

I would love to hear any more specifics about the Pirate Cruise. We considered it this last trip, but my little one is only 4, and we were afraid she would have an "I need my Mama" moment somewhere along the way !

My adult sons are a little jealous as they think the Cruise sounds really cool !

GenerationX

If I were you, I would hop the monorail to the Contemporary and let your son play at the "Food and Fun Center". There's a huge arcade there, and I think your son would really enjoy it. He can earn tickets to redeem for prizes, plus there are a bunch of pressed penny machines near the monorail station.

My sons were 2, 4, and 6 when we stayed there, and they all loved it. In fact, we have returned there a couple of times since. Have fun! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom