Ideas for Tomorrowland

WEDway1975

Original Poster
Lately, I've heard a lot of people say that Tomorrowland is outdated which, I agree so here are my ideas for the New Tomorrowland.

*Move Monsters, Inc to HWS. Don't know a replacement.
*Replace Stich with a new and upated ExtraTERRORestrial.
*Give Space Mountain A PROPER REFURB, WITH A NEW TRACK, COMPLETE WITH A 2 LOOPS AND A CORKSCREW :D
*Update COP with a new ending or the world's fair ending.
*Update Tomorrowland Speedway with electric cars.
*Give Astro Orbiter another elevator
*I have a question mark with buzz. :confused:
*Maybe refurb Sonny??? :shrug:
*Change the Terrace back to a restaurant.

Here's suggestion for replacement rides,

*Wall-e dark ride
*Meet The Robinsons ride
*A new UFO themed ride

So what do you think??

rufio

I like the idea of a Wall-E ride. I sometimes forget that Meet the Robinsons is Disney... Overall, Tomorrowland is the area that I spend the least amount of time in. It just seems to fall a little short on the "magical" scale for me.

The Empress Lilly

Lately, I've heard a lot of people say that Tomorrowland is outdated which, I agree so here are my ideas for the New Tomorrowland.

*Move Monsters, Inc to HWS. Don't know a replacement.
*Replace Stich with a new and upated ExtraTERRORestrial.
*Give Space Mountain A PROPER REFURB, WITH A NEW TRACK, COMPLETE WITH A 2 LOOPS AND A CORKSCREW :D
*Update COP with a new ending or the world's fair ending.
*Update Tomorrowland Speedway with electric cars.
*Give Astro Orbiter another elevator
*I have a question mark with buzz. :confused:
*Maybe refurb Sonny??? :shrug:
*Change the Terrace back to a restaurant.

Here's suggestion for replacement rides,

*Wall-e dark ride
*Meet The Robinsons ride
*A new UFO themed ride

So what do you think??
Some swell ideas in there. But please, drop the character overlays. No cartoon rides outside of Fantasyland. :fork:

Tomorrowland is about real people, about us. It is about an imaginary, Disneyfied, idealised future. The way Frontierland is an idealised Disneyfied version of the past. The MK needs a TL to complete its roster of imagined realms of the exotic, the fantastic, the past and the future.
EPCOT's Future World did not make TL obsolete, no more than that Disney's Animal Kingdom made Adventureland obsolete.

litherlandhans

I sometimes forget that Meet the Robinsons is Disney
1.jpg

benyeomans

- Update the final scene of COP

- Keep Buzz as it is, maybe a general update (clean, lick of paint etc...)

- I would update Tomorrowland Speedway as the gas fumes remind me that this is suppose to be tomorrowland NOT yesterdayland. Maybe try to add a Cars theme to it ? Lightening Mcqueen's Clean Machine (how Mcqueen and co have come up with a more "green" race car. Same layout as before but they need to get rib of those petrol cars asap.

- I have not rode SM since the update, so i'm happy to keep it as it is

- I would replace Stich with a Meet The Robinsons fun/educational hands-on experience

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom